ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
When will pay rise be added to MyBundle allowance?
-
macthejaffa
- Posts: 31
- Joined: 02 Mar 2010, 20:18
- Gender: Male
When will pay rise be added to MyBundle allowance?
Does anyone have any idea? I’m waiting for it to be added as there’s something particular of like to purchase through mybundle but need the extra pay to have enough available.... surely it’s been long enough?
-
the shadow 36
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 11 Sep 2008, 18:28
- Gender: Male
Re: When will pay rise be added to MyBundle allowance?
I recently had the same query regarding whether the payrise has now been updated on the my bundle site so I contacted them and this was the response I got so I can only assume by their answer it has been updated already, hope this helps u 
Thank you for contacting us.
We receive eligibility and allowance details from your employer on a daily basis. We can confirm that your allowance is up to date.
However, it may take more time for the other benefit providers to update the allowance on their end as well (ie. Zenith, Let's Connect).
If you have any further enquiries please do not hesitate to get back to us.
Thank you for contacting us.
We receive eligibility and allowance details from your employer on a daily basis. We can confirm that your allowance is up to date.
However, it may take more time for the other benefit providers to update the allowance on their end as well (ie. Zenith, Let's Connect).
If you have any further enquiries please do not hesitate to get back to us.