anyone recommend a good pair of waterproof trousers
RM ones are rubbbish too big etc
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
waterproof trousers
-
terry2972
- Posts: 482
- Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 15:26
- Gender: Male
Re: waterproof trousers
I went to a outdoor type of shop and bought a light wear leggings and I don’t get wet not expensive either just make sure it’s gortex
-
Biker Mouse
- Posts: 543
- Joined: 19 Oct 2009, 18:37
- Gender: Male
Re: waterproof trousers
I find the RM ones ace, use them when I’m out on my Harley, never leak 
-
centenaryman
- Posts: 512
- Joined: 12 Jan 2010, 20:31
- Gender: Male
Re: waterproof trousers
ive always though the best bit of uniform we get is the over trousers.....the rest is naff my personal thoughts though
-
dan ran
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 29 Apr 2012, 23:29
- Gender: Male
Re: waterproof trousers
Berghaus Deluge, been using them for years. They have side leg zip and popper buttons so can be worn all year round. Amazon often have them around the £25 mark
-
iHateD2Ds
- Posts: 548
- Joined: 16 Apr 2008, 16:33
Re: waterproof trousers
Yes , Berghaus Deluge like the previous poster says.
Come in all sizes and leg lengths
£25 is a good price usually £50 plus
Come in all sizes and leg lengths
£25 is a good price usually £50 plus