ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Valentines cards

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
qwerty2
Posts: 2117
Joined: 30 Jun 2009, 00:42
Gender: Male

Valentines cards

Post by qwerty2 »

I think I delivered more valentines cards today than Saturday about 20+ :arrrghhh
Chelseablue
Posts: 2225
Joined: 19 Aug 2013, 14:33
Gender: Female

Re: Valentines cards

Post by Chelseablue »

Same here , great service nowadays . Well done privatisation , profit before service and customers .
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 12194
Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
Gender: Male

Re: Valentines cards

Post by SpacePhoenix »

Apart from a surge in Moon Pig, Funky Pigeon, etc we didn't seem to get that many through. Flowers were way down on what I was expecting would come through
twoloops
Posts: 2036
Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
Gender: Male
Location: Sheffield

Re: Valentines cards

Post by twoloops »

When is Valentine’s Day this year?
ArthurPewty
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 190
Joined: 21 Dec 2016, 17:15
Gender: Male

Re: Valentines cards

Post by ArthurPewty »

Delivered s**tloads of those thin 2-3 foot long 'letterbox' flower boxes today. Way more than Saturday!
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16701
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Valentines cards

Post by clashcityrocker »

I sent two.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Celgar
Posts: 2795
Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
Gender: Male

Re: Valentines cards

Post by Celgar »

[youtube][/youtube]
SpacePhoenix wrote: ↑
15 Feb 2021, 20:13
Apart from a surge in Moon Pig, Funky Pigeon, etc we didn't seem to get that many through. Flowers were way down on what I was expecting would come through
Florists shops are still open.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.