Hi, I recently had to self isolate (as instructed by the NHS track & trace app) but 2 of the days I was asked to isolate fell on days I had previously booked as annual leave. Do you know if I’m entitled to claim these 2 days back or not? My office has been asked but I do not seem to be getting anywhere with it.
Thanks in advance and sorry if this subject has already been addressed on here somewhere previously.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
A/L advice please
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32803
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: A/L advice please
On holiday or just going and have to self isolate or have Covid Q&A's
where an employee is asked to self-isolate due to close contact then the pre-booked annual leave remains in place.
where an employee is asked to self-isolate due to close contact then the pre-booked annual leave remains in place.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.