ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
G76 postcode
-
bogues2009
- Posts: 87
- Joined: 27 Jan 2007, 16:20
G76 postcode
Can someone tell if there is any backlog with parcels in G76 postcode? Item supposed to be delivered last week but no show:(
-
darrellsimmons69
- Posts: 15
- Joined: 10 Feb 2021, 15:10
- Gender: Male
Re: G76 postcode
I am shocked that no1 has replied to you, maybe no g76 ppl in the chat?
THIS LADY DESERVES ANSWERS, COME ON WE ARE BETTER THAN THIS! WE CAN OWN OUR MISTAKES AND WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE THE DELIVERY EXPERIENCE SOMETHING WE CAN ALL ENJOY
I'm calling you out G76! I know you're here.
STEP UP
THIS LADY DESERVES ANSWERS, COME ON WE ARE BETTER THAN THIS! WE CAN OWN OUR MISTAKES AND WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE THE DELIVERY EXPERIENCE SOMETHING WE CAN ALL ENJOY
I'm calling you out G76! I know you're here.
STEP UP
-
osgoody1970
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 360
- Joined: 21 Jun 2011, 13:44
- Gender: Male
Re: G76 postcode
Ex g76, have,nt a clue.
-
Acca Dacca
- Posts: 3221
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 17:13
- Gender: Male
Re: G76 postcode
darrellsimmons69 wrote: ↑10 Feb 2021, 17:11I am shocked that no1 has replied to you, maybe no g76 ppl in the chat?
THIS LADY DESERVES ANSWERS, COME ON WE ARE BETTER THAN THIS! WE CAN OWN OUR MISTAKES AND WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE THE DELIVERY EXPERIENCE SOMETHING WE CAN ALL ENJOY
I'm calling you out G76! I know you're here.
STEP UP
If you tolerate this, then your paid break will be next
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32801
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: G76 postcode
I would say in the current climate, the answer would be yes.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: G76 postcode
and yes there are delays in Glasgow - they have even reported it on viewtopic.php?f=72&t=98468&p=933629#p933629
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
f1mclaren
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 06 Mar 2010, 17:15
- Gender: Male
Re: G76 postcode
There is no backlog at G76 the office is cleared every day.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32801
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: G76 postcode
Thanks for the update.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.