ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
RMtv : Our Current Reality : I'm proud to work for Royal Mail...
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32803
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
RMtv : Our Current Reality : I'm proud to work for Royal Mail...
Our proud and passion
There will be a myroyalmail news item on this soon no doubt, here's a sneak preview.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
P13
- Posts: 1016
- Joined: 11 Oct 2007, 14:35
- Gender: Male
-
nutcracker
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 251
- Joined: 25 Mar 2020, 01:00
- Gender: Male
Re: RMtv : Our Current Reality : I'm proud to work for Royal Mail...
postman are you trolling your own website
bunch of managers and admin virtue signalling their key worker status
bunch of managers and admin virtue signalling their key worker status
-
fb1969
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: 29 Aug 2012, 08:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: hiding on the backstreets
Re: RMtv : Our Current Reality : I'm proud to work for Royal Mail...
Royal Mail are a shocking and shameful employer, there are other words for them but I don't want to be banned from this forum.
Royal Mail
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
-
twoloops
- Posts: 2036
- Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sheffield
Re: RMtv : Our Current Reality : I'm proud to work for Royal Mail...
After watch that I've had to knock off sick 
-
jasongray91
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 10 Mar 2015, 16:46
- Gender: Male
Re: RMtv : Our Current Reality : I'm proud to work for Royal Mail...
Doesn't looking like they got to many blue shirt frontline workers into the opening piece. Wonder why??? 
-
darrellsimmons69
- Posts: 15
- Joined: 10 Feb 2021, 15:10
- Gender: Male
Re: RMtv : Our Current Reality : I'm proud to work for Royal Mail...
NONSENSE! As a proud Transgender Black British Postie with over 20 years experience I can tell you that the true beautiful diversity which is at the heart of Royal Mail is not being shown in this ad. Very disappointing! 
-
Dexydog
- Posts: 887
- Joined: 14 Jan 2017, 13:54
- Gender: Male
Re: RMtv : Our Current Reality : I'm proud to work for Royal Mail...
Did I really just hear someone say "welcome to our first deep dive session"???
If ever there was an example of what's wrong with RM there it is.
So many buzz words falling out of peoples' mouths without anything changing.
Was parcel force not created, years and years ago, to deliver, errr, parcels?
So why on God's earth are they still sending parcels of all shapes and sizes to delivery offices?
Mail has gone down down, of course it has, but we are inefficient because we are trying to deliver these parcel/packets/small bits of foreign shite that still need a knock on a door, along with everything else.
It's not frigging rocket science-I'm sorry but people with much bigger pay packets than us are to blame for the position we find ourselves in.
People at our place have now had enough, you can see it in their faces and demeanour.
Covid is just masking a whole heap of problems, it is being used as an excuse to fail mail daily, and we're now nearly a year on.
And who gets the crap for customers' complaints every single day?
I am not proud to work for RM, it is an utter disgrace and treats staff, and customers, with utter contempt.
If ever there was an example of what's wrong with RM there it is.
So many buzz words falling out of peoples' mouths without anything changing.
Was parcel force not created, years and years ago, to deliver, errr, parcels?
So why on God's earth are they still sending parcels of all shapes and sizes to delivery offices?
Mail has gone down down, of course it has, but we are inefficient because we are trying to deliver these parcel/packets/small bits of foreign shite that still need a knock on a door, along with everything else.
It's not frigging rocket science-I'm sorry but people with much bigger pay packets than us are to blame for the position we find ourselves in.
People at our place have now had enough, you can see it in their faces and demeanour.
Covid is just masking a whole heap of problems, it is being used as an excuse to fail mail daily, and we're now nearly a year on.
And who gets the crap for customers' complaints every single day?
I am not proud to work for RM, it is an utter disgrace and treats staff, and customers, with utter contempt.
-
PostieSteps
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 14 Jan 2021, 18:21
- Gender: Male
Re: RMtv : Our Current Reality : I'm proud to work for Royal Mail...
Absolutely agree. No one in my DO can tell me what qualifies a parcel to be sent Parcelforce vs RM.Dexydog wrote: ↑10 Feb 2021, 17:19Did I really just hear someone say "welcome to our first deep dive session"???
If ever there was an example of what's wrong with RM there it is.
So many buzz words falling out of peoples' mouths without anything changing.
Was parcel force not created, years and years ago, to deliver, errr, parcels?
So why on God's earth are they still sending parcels of all shapes and sizes to delivery offices?
Mail has gone down down, of course it has, but we are inefficient because we are trying to deliver these parcel/packets/small bits of foreign shite that still need a knock on a door, along with everything else.
It's not frigging rocket science-I'm sorry but people with much bigger pay packets than us are to blame for the position we find ourselves in.
People at our place have now had enough, you can see it in their faces and demeanour.
Covid is just masking a whole heap of problems, it is being used as an excuse to fail mail daily, and we're now nearly a year on.
And who gets the crap for customers' complaints every single day?
I am not proud to work for RM, it is an utter disgrace and treats staff, and customers, with utter contempt.
Is it weight? Or is it size? (clearly not)
I have never seen so many f***ing parcels, and now because of the snow we are only taking specials & trackeds.
So next week when the weather improves we’ll be playing catch up again & my manager will insist I don’t bring anything back
I’ve been back in this job nearly 3 months & I’m beginning to hate it.
Rant over
-
fb1969
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: 29 Aug 2012, 08:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: hiding on the backstreets
Re: RMtv : Our Current Reality : I'm proud to work for Royal Mail...
While the company trots out the same old copy-and-paste statement that every letter is important.PostieSteps wrote: ↑10 Feb 2021, 19:56and now because of the snow we are only taking specials & trackeds.
Our Current Reality: We are a shambles! 10 months on and the company that wants to be number one for parcels still can't organise how to deliver them efficiently without ignoring the other side of their business.
Royal Mail
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
-
twoloops
- Posts: 2036
- Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sheffield
Re: RMtv : Our Current Reality : I'm proud to work for Royal Mail...
And the CWU recommended we voted YES 
-
PostieSteps
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 14 Jan 2021, 18:21
- Gender: Male