ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

G76 postcode

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
bogues2009
Posts: 87
Joined: 27 Jan 2007, 16:20

G76 postcode

Post by bogues2009 »

Can someone tell if there is any backlog with parcels in G76 postcode? Item supposed to be delivered last week but no show:(
darrellsimmons69
Posts: 15
Joined: 10 Feb 2021, 15:10
Gender: Male

Re: G76 postcode

Post by darrellsimmons69 »

I am shocked that no1 has replied to you, maybe no g76 ppl in the chat?

THIS LADY DESERVES ANSWERS, COME ON WE ARE BETTER THAN THIS! WE CAN OWN OUR MISTAKES AND WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE THE DELIVERY EXPERIENCE SOMETHING WE CAN ALL ENJOY

I'm calling you out G76! I know you're here.

STEP UP
osgoody1970
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 360
Joined: 21 Jun 2011, 13:44
Gender: Male

Re: G76 postcode

Post by osgoody1970 »

Ex g76, have,nt a clue.
Acca Dacca
Posts: 3221
Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 17:13
Gender: Male

Re: G76 postcode

Post by Acca Dacca »

darrellsimmons69 wrote: ↑
10 Feb 2021, 17:11
I am shocked that no1 has replied to you, maybe no g76 ppl in the chat?

THIS LADY DESERVES ANSWERS, COME ON WE ARE BETTER THAN THIS! WE CAN OWN OUR MISTAKES AND WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE THE DELIVERY EXPERIENCE SOMETHING WE CAN ALL ENJOY

I'm calling you out G76! I know you're here.

STEP UP
:roll:
If you tolerate this, then your paid break will be next
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32801
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: G76 postcode

Post by POSTMAN »

I would say in the current climate, the answer would be yes.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72738
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: G76 postcode

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

and yes there are delays in Glasgow - they have even reported it on viewtopic.php?f=72&t=98468&p=933629#p933629
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
f1mclaren
Posts: 1
Joined: 06 Mar 2010, 17:15
Gender: Male

Re: G76 postcode

Post by f1mclaren »

There is no backlog at G76 the office is cleared every day.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32801
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: G76 postcode

Post by POSTMAN »

f1mclaren wrote: ↑
11 Feb 2021, 16:01
There is no backlog at G76 the office is cleared every day.
Thanks for the update.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.