My granddad has died and I want to attend the funeral do I get one days paid special leave or do I have to take annual leave?
May as well know the facts before I ask the manager. Thanks
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Funeral Leave?
-
number one
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 19 Aug 2009, 21:20
- Gender: Male
Re: Funeral Leave?
One day’s leave with pay
-
rogersh
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 1374
- Joined: 26 Oct 2011, 11:31
- Gender: Male
Re: Funeral Leave?
Confirmation of what "Number One" has posted in response to your question, if required.
https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/mrm/Tim ... ummary.pdf
https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/mrm/Tim ... ummary.pdf
-
CHUCKYPIG
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 132
- Joined: 07 Apr 2020, 21:01
- Gender: Male
Re: Funeral Leave?
Aha thanks very much both. That clears that up. Cheers.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Funeral Leave?
Sorry for your loss got nothing for traveling 100 miles for my Uncles death unpaid leave!