ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Owed money
-
Whysoslowyehcfc
- Posts: 238
- Joined: 02 Apr 2014, 15:57
- Gender: Male
Owed money
Can someone answer this please I took vr last month, will I be owed money when the pay agreement is finally settled as it should be back dated from April?
-
deltaforce
- Posts: 778
- Joined: 01 Jan 2009, 15:29
- Gender: Male
Re: Owed money
Depends on the terms of settlement is the short answer.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Owed money
What pay agreement?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Owed money
The one that has been reached and posted about in the Dispute section.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Owed money
Not had a vote on it yet.TrueBlueTerrier wrote: ↑20 Dec 2020, 08:14The one that has been reached and posted about in the Dispute section.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Owed money
If that was your point in replying to that post then perhaps you could have made it clearer.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Owed money
Did not even know about the deal but it has not been voted on yet we don't even know what is in the deal yet.TrueBlueTerrier wrote: ↑20 Dec 2020, 12:50If that was your point in replying to that post then perhaps you could have made it clearer.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Owed money
So what is your point I still don't understand what your issue is?k979aaa wrote: ↑20 Dec 2020, 12:53Did not even know about the deal but it has not been voted on yet we don't even know what is in the deal yet.TrueBlueTerrier wrote: ↑20 Dec 2020, 12:50If that was your point in replying to that post then perhaps you could have made it clearer.
Your question on the face of it has been answered, if you aren't getting the response you want, then the question you asked needs clarification.
But if you are here just to push the fact that the agreement has not been voted on, youv'e done that, and anyone who has worked at Royal Mail is already aware of that, so it seems an irrelevant issue.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Owed money
... Plus you are pulling this topic away from the OPs original question.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Owed money
Owed yes we are all technically owed a pay rise.Whysoslowyehcfc wrote: ↑19 Dec 2020, 10:46Can someone answer this please I took vr last month, will I be owed money when the pay agreement is finally settled as it should be back dated from April?
Get it probably not you would have to chase it up.
But they could have a clause about being in position at the time of payment.
-
Cucumber
- Posts: 1052
- Joined: 09 Dec 2018, 10:24
- Gender: Female
Re: Owed money
Hope you get it, but I wouldn't know where the appetite from the union to fight for it for you would come from. Or are you still in the union?
-
fly-catchers
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 573
- Joined: 05 Oct 2008, 16:38
- Gender: Male
Re: Owed money
I'm still owed money from a bit of my unused leave and three weeks after leaving still no sign. Of course now they will blame Christmas and HR only working a few more days. And them they will be waiting till it calms down after Christmas. By which time they hope you have given up!
-
Whysoslowyehcfc
- Posts: 238
- Joined: 02 Apr 2014, 15:57
- Gender: Male
Re: Owed money
Thanks to everyone, I would hope I get something if it's back dated to April as I was working up until November, 43 years and I had to get out.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL AND HOPEFULLY A HAPPY NEW YEAR,
I'll still be looking on here to how the bastards are treating you all, hopefully the new agreement won't be as bad as most think it will.
Good luck and thanks again

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL AND HOPEFULLY A HAPPY NEW YEAR,
I'll still be looking on here to how the bastards are treating you all, hopefully the new agreement won't be as bad as most think it will.
Good luck and thanks again
-
loyalsnail
- Posts: 132
- Joined: 23 Feb 2011, 10:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Owed money
HR doesn't close for Christmas so get em told. Your manager will have to manually request the leave to be paid.fly-catchers wrote: ↑20 Dec 2020, 16:54I'm still owed money from a bit of my unused leave and three weeks after leaving still no sign. Of course now they will blame Christmas and HR only working a few more days. And them they will be waiting till it calms down after Christmas. By which time they hope you have given up!