ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
wage slip.
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
wage slip.
Anybody else not received a wage slip for last week ?
-
mentaltheshots
- Posts: 36
- Joined: 04 Apr 2010, 10:25
- Gender: Male
Re: wage slip.
me neither, I haven't had any mail for a week. Its been parcels only.
-
wallop
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 251
- Joined: 02 Feb 2011, 07:34
- Gender: Male
Re: wage slip.
Got mine on Saturday along with the previous weeks one.
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12194
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Re: wage slip.
Wage slips go through the system as mech mail. If your local MC is blown out on sequencing then the mail in that batch gets rolled over to the next day. The next days batches will probably already have been blown out with that days mail, and that's without anything rolled over to that day.
If a lot of a MCs mech staff are also SD locker trained then they might have been moved off the mech to bail the SD locker out
If a lot of a MCs mech staff are also SD locker trained then they might have been moved off the mech to bail the SD locker out
-
Ali831
- Posts: 268
- Joined: 26 Aug 2019, 16:03
- Gender: Female
Re: wage slip.
Usually get it on the Thursday but it arrived late today, Monday
-
blacov
- Posts: 397
- Joined: 12 May 2019, 21:40
- Gender: Male
Re: wage slip.
If I am desperate to see what I am gonna get paid and there is no payslip yet I go to online banking and check for pending transactions. They will appear Thursday early morning if scheduled for Friday. Obviously you will not be able to see what OT was paid if you did any but it will give you a rough idea. For example if you did a lot of OT and payment looks close to your basic pay with no OT at all then you know something isn't right.
-
world class male
- Posts: 903
- Joined: 03 Jul 2013, 15:29
- Gender: Male
Re: wage slip.
there's an android app available in play store to view wage slips, guessing it's also on apple
-
mjd24
- Posts: 1409
- Joined: 11 May 2008, 18:48
Re: wage slip.
Whats it called?world class male wrote: ↑16 Dec 2020, 16:43there's an android app available in play store to view wage slips, guessing it's also on apple
-
clockworkjerk
- POST OFFICE
- Posts: 54
- Joined: 02 Nov 2008, 22:45
- Gender: Male
Re: wage slip.
You can see on the Gov Personal Tax site... on Wednesdays.blacov wrote: ↑15 Dec 2020, 16:12If I am desperate to see what I am gonna get paid and there is no payslip yet I go to online banking and check for pending transactions. They will appear Thursday early morning if scheduled for Friday. Obviously you will not be able to see what OT was paid if you did any but it will give you a rough idea. For example if you did a lot of OT and payment looks close to your basic pay with no OT at all then you know something isn't right.
https://www.gov.uk/personal-tax-account ... e-identity
-
Beancounter
- Posts: 60
- Joined: 14 Oct 2017, 18:10
- Gender: Male
Re: wage slip.
Royal Mail People App.mjd24 wrote: ↑16 Dec 2020, 17:35Whats it called?world class male wrote: ↑16 Dec 2020, 16:43there's an android app available in play store to view wage slips, guessing it's also on apple
Works well.
-
NWpostie
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9
Re: wage slip.
I've not received my pay slip today either.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
-
centenaryman
- Posts: 512
- Joined: 12 Jan 2010, 20:31
- Gender: Male
-
HTPostman
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1505
- Joined: 01 Sep 2008, 23:53
- Gender: Male
Re: wage slip.
I’m able to work out from that site what I’m getting paid and how many hours I’m being paid....sad I know but that’s what use a degree in accountancy has done me!clockworkjerk wrote: ↑16 Dec 2020, 17:55You can see on the Gov Personal Tax site... on Wednesdays.blacov wrote: ↑15 Dec 2020, 16:12If I am desperate to see what I am gonna get paid and there is no payslip yet I go to online banking and check for pending transactions. They will appear Thursday early morning if scheduled for Friday. Obviously you will not be able to see what OT was paid if you did any but it will give you a rough idea. For example if you did a lot of OT and payment looks close to your basic pay with no OT at all then you know something isn't right.
https://www.gov.uk/personal-tax-account ... e-identity
The day is gonna come when we’re all gonna have to testify.
526
526
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12194
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Re: wage slip.
We only had half the pay slips through last night.centenaryman wrote: ↑17 Dec 2020, 19:42i deliver to about 5 postmen and wage slips always come up in the 2nd wave.....today we didnt get the 2nd wave of mail....mailcentre couldnt run it?? or something so nobody in our postcodes got theres today.....
-
blacov
- Posts: 397
- Joined: 12 May 2019, 21:40
- Gender: Male
Re: wage slip.
It works quite nicely. I haven't got my payslip but I guess none made to DO's in our area.HTPostman wrote: ↑17 Dec 2020, 19:53I’m able to work out from that site what I’m getting paid and how many hours I’m being paid....sad I know but that’s what use a degree in accountancy has done me!clockworkjerk wrote: ↑16 Dec 2020, 17:55You can see on the Gov Personal Tax site... on Wednesdays.blacov wrote: ↑15 Dec 2020, 16:12If I am desperate to see what I am gonna get paid and there is no payslip yet I go to online banking and check for pending transactions. They will appear Thursday early morning if scheduled for Friday. Obviously you will not be able to see what OT was paid if you did any but it will give you a rough idea. For example if you did a lot of OT and payment looks close to your basic pay with no OT at all then you know something isn't right.
https://www.gov.uk/personal-tax-account ... e-identity