ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

wage slip.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
worktotime
Posts: 2866
Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
Gender: Male

wage slip.

Post by worktotime »

Anybody else not received a wage slip for last week ?
mentaltheshots
Posts: 36
Joined: 04 Apr 2010, 10:25
Gender: Male

Re: wage slip.

Post by mentaltheshots »

me neither, I haven't had any mail for a week. Its been parcels only.
wallop
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 251
Joined: 02 Feb 2011, 07:34
Gender: Male

Re: wage slip.

Post by wallop »

Got mine on Saturday along with the previous weeks one.
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 12194
Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
Gender: Male

Re: wage slip.

Post by SpacePhoenix »

Wage slips go through the system as mech mail. If your local MC is blown out on sequencing then the mail in that batch gets rolled over to the next day. The next days batches will probably already have been blown out with that days mail, and that's without anything rolled over to that day.

If a lot of a MCs mech staff are also SD locker trained then they might have been moved off the mech to bail the SD locker out
Ali831
Posts: 268
Joined: 26 Aug 2019, 16:03
Gender: Female

Re: wage slip.

Post by Ali831 »

Usually get it on the Thursday but it arrived late today, Monday
blacov
Posts: 397
Joined: 12 May 2019, 21:40
Gender: Male

Re: wage slip.

Post by blacov »

If I am desperate to see what I am gonna get paid and there is no payslip yet I go to online banking and check for pending transactions. They will appear Thursday early morning if scheduled for Friday. Obviously you will not be able to see what OT was paid if you did any but it will give you a rough idea. For example if you did a lot of OT and payment looks close to your basic pay with no OT at all then you know something isn't right.
world class male
Posts: 903
Joined: 03 Jul 2013, 15:29
Gender: Male

Re: wage slip.

Post by world class male »

there's an android app available in play store to view wage slips, guessing it's also on apple
mjd24
Posts: 1409
Joined: 11 May 2008, 18:48

Re: wage slip.

Post by mjd24 »

world class male wrote: ↑
16 Dec 2020, 16:43
there's an android app available in play store to view wage slips, guessing it's also on apple
Whats it called?
clockworkjerk
POST OFFICE
Posts: 54
Joined: 02 Nov 2008, 22:45
Gender: Male

Re: wage slip.

Post by clockworkjerk »

blacov wrote: ↑
15 Dec 2020, 16:12
If I am desperate to see what I am gonna get paid and there is no payslip yet I go to online banking and check for pending transactions. They will appear Thursday early morning if scheduled for Friday. Obviously you will not be able to see what OT was paid if you did any but it will give you a rough idea. For example if you did a lot of OT and payment looks close to your basic pay with no OT at all then you know something isn't right.
You can see on the Gov Personal Tax site... on Wednesdays.

https://www.gov.uk/personal-tax-account ... e-identity
Beancounter
Posts: 60
Joined: 14 Oct 2017, 18:10
Gender: Male

Re: wage slip.

Post by Beancounter »

mjd24 wrote: ↑
16 Dec 2020, 17:35
world class male wrote: ↑
16 Dec 2020, 16:43
there's an android app available in play store to view wage slips, guessing it's also on apple
Whats it called?
Royal Mail People App.
Works well.
NWpostie
Posts: 3620
Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
Gender: Male
Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9

Re: wage slip.

Post by NWpostie »

I've not received my pay slip today either.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
centenaryman
Posts: 512
Joined: 12 Jan 2010, 20:31
Gender: Male

Re: wage slip.

Post by centenaryman »

NWpostie wrote: ↑
17 Dec 2020, 18:14
I've not received my pay slip today either.
i deliver to about 5 postmen and wage slips always come up in the 2nd wave.....today we didnt get the 2nd wave of mail....mailcentre couldnt run it?? or something so nobody in our postcodes got theres today.....
HTPostman
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1505
Joined: 01 Sep 2008, 23:53
Gender: Male

Re: wage slip.

Post by HTPostman »

clockworkjerk wrote: ↑
16 Dec 2020, 17:55
blacov wrote: ↑
15 Dec 2020, 16:12
If I am desperate to see what I am gonna get paid and there is no payslip yet I go to online banking and check for pending transactions. They will appear Thursday early morning if scheduled for Friday. Obviously you will not be able to see what OT was paid if you did any but it will give you a rough idea. For example if you did a lot of OT and payment looks close to your basic pay with no OT at all then you know something isn't right.
You can see on the Gov Personal Tax site... on Wednesdays.

https://www.gov.uk/personal-tax-account ... e-identity
I’m able to work out from that site what I’m getting paid and how many hours I’m being paid....sad I know but that’s what use a degree in accountancy has done me!
The day is gonna come when we’re all gonna have to testify.

526
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 12194
Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
Gender: Male

Re: wage slip.

Post by SpacePhoenix »

centenaryman wrote: ↑
17 Dec 2020, 19:42
NWpostie wrote: ↑
17 Dec 2020, 18:14
I've not received my pay slip today either.
i deliver to about 5 postmen and wage slips always come up in the 2nd wave.....today we didnt get the 2nd wave of mail....mailcentre couldnt run it?? or something so nobody in our postcodes got theres today.....
We only had half the pay slips through last night.
blacov
Posts: 397
Joined: 12 May 2019, 21:40
Gender: Male

Re: wage slip.

Post by blacov »

HTPostman wrote: ↑
17 Dec 2020, 19:53
clockworkjerk wrote: ↑
16 Dec 2020, 17:55
blacov wrote: ↑
15 Dec 2020, 16:12
If I am desperate to see what I am gonna get paid and there is no payslip yet I go to online banking and check for pending transactions. They will appear Thursday early morning if scheduled for Friday. Obviously you will not be able to see what OT was paid if you did any but it will give you a rough idea. For example if you did a lot of OT and payment looks close to your basic pay with no OT at all then you know something isn't right.
You can see on the Gov Personal Tax site... on Wednesdays.

https://www.gov.uk/personal-tax-account ... e-identity
I’m able to work out from that site what I’m getting paid and how many hours I’m being paid....sad I know but that’s what use a degree in accountancy has done me!
It works quite nicely. I haven't got my payslip but I guess none made to DO's in our area.