Those who shout loudest get their parcels taken. You should be able to get 20 parcels done an hour fairly easily if you know the duty and i would say 25-30 mins a bag but there’s so many variables. It should tell you on your frame how long the whole lot should take you
Thanks.
I thought as much. Throw a tantrum and you'll get your parcels done. Be a pal of the manager and you'll get your parcels done. Meanwhile, the people who really need their parcels taken work like pack mules
What a stupid place to work.
Thanks.
I thought as much. Throw a tantrum and you'll get your parcels done. Be a pal of the manager and you'll get your parcels done. Meanwhile, the people who really need their parcels taken work like pack mules
What a stupid place to work.
You have the same start and finish time as them. Work your hours.
If you tolerate this, then your paid break will be next
Meanwhile, the people who really need their parcels taken work like pack mules
If you've only got one york then I'd say you're low down on the list. I can't think of a day that I haven't had at least 2 full.
Though in our office the part timers that want to go on early doors parcel runs. Some do the oversized for the extra trolley walks that we've got now, those on heavier walks (myself included) get a head start on their own. It's easy money waking people up to receive their important goods.