ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

My bundle order pending approval

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
CCrawford
Posts: 2
Joined: 28 Jul 2018, 22:29
Gender: Female

My bundle order pending approval

Post by CCrawford »

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows how the my bundle process works. I placed an order 17th November and received a confirmation email and text but haven’t had an update since.

It says the order is pending Royal Mail approval when I check the status online. Any way of contacting anyone? As I was hoping to receive it before Christmas.

Thanks in advance for any help

☺️
Postmanjack
Posts: 16
Joined: 05 Oct 2016, 14:48
Gender: Male

Re: My bundle order pending approval

Post by Postmanjack »

Pending approval just means it’s got to go through payroll that’s all I think any day now you will get a text to confirm your delivery usually takes 3 weeks from start to finish from my experience
robbertwhitton
Posts: 1132
Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
Gender: Male

Re: My bundle order pending approval

Post by robbertwhitton »

It should be quicker than that,received my item within 5 days,not sure who you contact but that sounds like something has gone wrong on the order,maybe look at cancelling it and re order,you should get confirmation and then a delivery date confirmation if it all goes through ok,hope this helps
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 12194
Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
Gender: Male

Re: My bundle order pending approval

Post by SpacePhoenix »

Postmanjack wrote: ↑
07 Dec 2020, 15:50
Pending approval just means it’s got to go through payroll that’s all I think any day now you will get a text to confirm your delivery usually takes 3 weeks from start to finish from my experience
If it's got to go through payroll then there could be a few weeks wait. Apart from "mission critical" back-office functions, all back-office staff will be on the shop floor at their local RDC/MC/DO
Post_Alone
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 19
Joined: 15 Nov 2020, 20:02
Gender: Female

Re: My bundle order pending approval

Post by Post_Alone »

CCrawford wrote: ↑
07 Dec 2020, 09:28
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows how the my bundle process works. I placed an order 17th November and received a confirmation email and text but haven’t had an update since.

It says the order is pending Royal Mail approval when I check the status online. Any way of contacting anyone? As I was hoping to receive it before Christmas.

Thanks in advance for any help

☺️
Just remember its a taxable benefit .. so if you haven't contacted HMRC to declare it (depending on the amount). You will get a nice tax bill at the end of the year.
CCrawford
Posts: 2
Joined: 28 Jul 2018, 22:29
Gender: Female

Re: My bundle order pending approval

Post by CCrawford »

I have looked to cancel the order and reorder but the items I ordered are no longer listed so maybe they are out of stock, would be nice if they let me know though 🤷🏽‍♀️
Pope Marmalade lll
Posts: 22
Joined: 15 May 2020, 11:44
Gender: Male

Re: My bundle order pending approval

Post by Pope Marmalade lll »

Same happened to me last year, it said pending. I contacted them and they told me it was out of stock but would be sent as soon as it came back in, which it was. I would assume your item is out of stock and will be sent when they get more stock.