ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Someone is watching YOU
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Someone is watching YOU
Postman suspended after this https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... e-19404179 It is not to be sniffed at or condoled but he could be itching a scratchy nose? Do you get the feeling of someone is watching you? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY
-
HTPostman
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1505
- Joined: 01 Sep 2008, 23:53
- Gender: Male
Re: Someone is watching YOU
I just don’t get those of us who do this kind of thing. Even if he is itching just do it out of sight. It’s like posties leaving vans running while popping out to deliver a parcel. These doorbells are everywhere. I don’t press the damn things (I CBA to have any more arguments over a dodgy line with someone who wants me to leave a special) but I’m very careful when I’m near one. I don’t mutter ‘fking hurry up’ I don’t pick my nose or leave the van door open.
At a time when RM are possibly going to announce changes including some jobs cuts (probably natural wastage) lets just play it safe.
At a time when RM are possibly going to announce changes including some jobs cuts (probably natural wastage) lets just play it safe.
The day is gonna come when we’re all gonna have to testify.
526
526
-
dolph999
- Posts: 21
- Joined: 29 Dec 2013, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Someone is watching YOU
Spot on mate
-
twoloops
- Posts: 2036
- Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sheffield
-
Iknockedtwice
- Posts: 47
- Joined: 28 Jul 2019, 18:57
- Gender: Male
Re: Someone is watching YOU
^ Oops! Someone will be up for tea and biscuits with the DOM. 
-
Oxygenpro
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 12 May 2018, 23:04
- Gender: Male
Re: Someone is watching YOU
Why would you just drive off! No way they're keeping their job.
-
glenfiddich
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 13:15
Re: Someone is watching YOU
it looks to me like the the gate in the pictures is a different one to the one on the video 
-
glenfiddich
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 13:15
Re: Someone is watching YOU
also why is the post blurred out before the van looks like it bumped something then becomes focused when van pulls forward
-
centenaryman
- Posts: 512
- Joined: 12 Jan 2010, 20:31
- Gender: Male
Re: Someone is watching YOU
100% with you on that....also beware that alot of these dooebells are triggered by movement so they know theres someone close to the doorHTPostman wrote: ↑05 Dec 2020, 21:43I just don’t get those of us who do this kind of thing. Even if he is itching just do it out of sight. It’s like posties leaving vans running while popping out to deliver a parcel. These doorbells are everywhere. I don’t press the damn things (I CBA to have any more arguments over a dodgy line with someone who wants me to leave a special) but I’m very careful when I’m near one. I don’t mutter ‘fking hurry up’ I don’t pick my nose or leave the van door open.
At a time when RM are possibly going to announce changes including some jobs cuts (probably natural wastage) lets just play it safe.