ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Leavers Pack. Final pay calculations

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
fly-catchers
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 573
Joined: 05 Oct 2008, 16:38
Gender: Male

Leavers Pack. Final pay calculations

Post by fly-catchers »

Does anyone know if the final pay calculations mentioned in the leavers pack you get when you resign is referring to the wages you receive the week you go. Or is a final amount paid later? In shows the 28th November as my last day of service (which is was) and I got that weeks wages paid on the 27th as normal. However the DOM at the time I offered my resignation said I was owed about 5 hours. Didn't receive anything this week and when I called the office a different DOM didn't know. Tried the phone number number on the letter but no answer or hanging on and click! Will of course try again but just wondered if this final calculation takes a while to feed through!
97gaz
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1023
Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
Gender: Male

Re: Leavers Pack. Final pay calculations

Post by 97gaz »

I got my last pay on 23 Oct but outstanding hours didn't get paid till 6 November.
fly-catchers
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 573
Joined: 05 Oct 2008, 16:38
Gender: Male

Re: Leavers Pack. Final pay calculations

Post by fly-catchers »

Thanks. Hopefully the same for me!