ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

CONDUCT CODE..

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
derek watson
Posts: 29
Joined: 23 Mar 2016, 14:12
Gender: Male

CONDUCT CODE..

Post by derek watson »

Information & Advice Please.... I'm not a Union Member. But unfortunately I have been Suspended from work for nearly 2wks now. I have completed a E.R.I.C.A & yesterday I attended a Formal Fact Finding Meeting. So now I'm waiting for a Charge? If it goes the wrong way for me,what are my lines of Appeal ? Thank You in anticipation. :hmmmm ps Please Private Message me....
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: CONDUCT CODE..

Post by krussel »

Hi. If you completed an Erica then i assume you had an accident or crashed a van etc ? The Erica should have been completed within 24 hours ?. The guys are going to need a lot more information as each case has its own merits.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
sindba
Posts: 1456
Joined: 05 Feb 2012, 20:27
Gender: Male

Re: CONDUCT CODE..

Post by sindba »

I think you need to speak to your Union rep ASAP mate.

Even though you're not a member, they should be willing to help you more than any generalised advice you get on here.

Failing that, a senior member of staff or Workplace coach you feel you can trust.

( and join the Union!)
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: CONDUCT CODE..

Post by k979aaa »

So for the sake of £2.60 you now find yourself in this position for if the prosecution of you is just or not being left to dangle like a fish on a hook is not?