ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
covid contract
-
wazer
- Posts: 357
- Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 21:20
- Gender: Male
covid contract
Confirmed officially that we have got contract for covid tests. Yes I know we been collecting for ages. Worth millions apparently. I think it's about time Government, public, cwu and especially Royal Mail started thanking us. If it was not for us posties UK would b on stop. Think about it we r probably only one of the buisnesses that has worked all the way through covid. The most ungrateful company I have ever worked for.
-
toonshola
- Posts: 917
- Joined: 29 Jul 2011, 16:31
- Gender: Male
Re: covid contract
A competent union would get us a very healthy pay rise on the back of this news it’s worth a fortune to Royal Mail potentially. Unfortunately Dave ward and pullinger are the opposite of competent so expect about 1.5% rise and we will be told to be grateful we have a job.