ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

How Do I Get Log In Credentials For The PDA?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
leasthuckleberry
Posts: 1
Joined: 09 Oct 2020, 15:57
Gender: Male

How Do I Get Log In Credentials For The PDA?

Post by leasthuckleberry »

Hello,

Does anyone know how I can get log in credentials for the PDA? I wondered if there was a way I can directly contact the person who sorts it out? I have, at irregular intervals, asked my managers if they can sort it out, but it's just not happening.

Thanks,

:arrrghhh
twoloops
Posts: 2036
Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
Gender: Male
Location: Sheffield

Re: How Do I Get Log In Credentials For The PDA?

Post by twoloops »

Not your problem.
Bahia Feliz
Posts: 1169
Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
Gender: Male

Re: How Do I Get Log In Credentials For The PDA?

Post by Bahia Feliz »

twoloops wrote: ↑
16 Nov 2020, 14:32
Not your problem.
It is when you've got dozens of parcels to scan on delivery
max49
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 122
Joined: 31 Dec 2010, 20:58
Gender: Female

Re: How Do I Get Log In Credentials For The PDA?

Post by max49 »

As a temporary measure, do you have anyone who is long term sick in your office, you could use their name and login details.. It may be worth by-passing the managers and speak to the person who does the pay and RCS (work hours), they will probably have more knowledge on getting you your own login details.
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 12194
Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
Gender: Male

Re: How Do I Get Log In Credentials For The PDA?

Post by SpacePhoenix »

Your user name is printed on your ID badge, you can scan it into the PDA with the barcode. For getting the pin number it's probably the DOM that would have access to the list (or be able to contact whoever does have access to the list). Once you've got your pin number, write it on a sticker and stick it onto the back of your ID badge
Mazz thematic
Posts: 19
Joined: 11 Jan 2018, 23:56
Gender: Male

Re: How Do I Get Log In Credentials For The PDA?

Post by Mazz thematic »

Your work place coach would be able to sort you out with user name and pin