ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Buying annual leave
-
Ringer21
- Posts: 127
- Joined: 13 Jul 2016, 15:04
- Gender: Male
Buying annual leave
Does anybody know when the deadline is for buying annual leave for 2020/21 or have I missed it
-
tonyt450
- Posts: 68
- Joined: 27 Sep 2010, 19:08
- Gender: Male
Buying annual leave
I believe you have until February,ask manager for application form.
-
97gaz
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1023
- Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
- Gender: Male
Buying annual leave
You missed the deadline for 20/21. You have to buy before the year starts, usually before Feb.
-
Ringer21
- Posts: 127
- Joined: 13 Jul 2016, 15:04
- Gender: Male
Buying annual leave
OK thanks for the info
-
Lou84
- Posts: 162
- Joined: 09 May 2012, 21:42
- Gender: Female
Buying annual leave
Apparently its all done on PSP by your manager, I've asked my manager several times but as its of no benefit to him he's not interested !
So I now keep writing my request on all Leave Forms I submit and keep mentioning it at every opportunity
Good luck !
So I now keep writing my request on all Leave Forms I submit and keep mentioning it at every opportunity
Good luck !
-
97gaz
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1023
- Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
- Gender: Male
Buying annual leave
It has to be done between Dec-Feb and I don't think he can refuse.Lou84 wrote:Apparently its all done on PSP by your manager, I've asked my manager several times but as its of no benefit to him he's not interested !
So I now keep writing my request on all Leave Forms I submit and keep mentioning it at every opportunity
Good luck !
-
Lou84
- Posts: 162
- Joined: 09 May 2012, 21:42
- Gender: Female
Buying annual leave
I've got a form, got to be back by the 6th November according to the manager though on the form it says to be back by the 9th November