ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
zenith
-
RICARD020191962
- Posts: 100
- Joined: 06 Sep 2019, 13:40
- Gender: Male
zenith
Nope, tried to renew my contract with them in July and same thing happened. I wanted a new Honda Civic but would only do salary exchange scheme to a certain amount and therefore would only display cars like you described. I gave up and went with Cazoo instead and got a great deal and excellent service.
-
postieblueshirt
- Posts: 1241
- Joined: 01 Oct 2019, 22:05
- Gender: Male
zenith
Thankyou for the reply god knows what's happened a guy I work with jas a dacia but that's been over a year.will look at cazoo..RICARD020191962 wrote:Nope, tried to renew my contract with them in July and same thing happened. I wanted a new Honda Civic but would only do salary exchange scheme to a certain amount and therefore would only display cars like you described. I gave up and went with Cazoo instead and got a great deal and excellent service.