ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Buying annual leave

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Ringer21
Posts: 127
Joined: 13 Jul 2016, 15:04
Gender: Male

Buying annual leave

Post by Ringer21 »

Does anybody know when the deadline is for buying annual leave for 2020/21 or have I missed it
tonyt450
Posts: 68
Joined: 27 Sep 2010, 19:08
Gender: Male

Buying annual leave

Post by tonyt450 »

I believe you have until February,ask manager for application form.
97gaz
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1023
Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
Gender: Male

Buying annual leave

Post by 97gaz »

You missed the deadline for 20/21. You have to buy before the year starts, usually before Feb.
Ringer21
Posts: 127
Joined: 13 Jul 2016, 15:04
Gender: Male

Buying annual leave

Post by Ringer21 »

OK thanks for the info
Lou84
Posts: 162
Joined: 09 May 2012, 21:42
Gender: Female

Buying annual leave

Post by Lou84 »

Apparently its all done on PSP by your manager, I've asked my manager several times but as its of no benefit to him he's not interested !

So I now keep writing my request on all Leave Forms I submit and keep mentioning it at every opportunity

Good luck !
97gaz
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1023
Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
Gender: Male

Buying annual leave

Post by 97gaz »

Lou84 wrote:Apparently its all done on PSP by your manager, I've asked my manager several times but as its of no benefit to him he's not interested !

So I now keep writing my request on all Leave Forms I submit and keep mentioning it at every opportunity

Good luck !
It has to be done between Dec-Feb and I don't think he can refuse.
Lou84
Posts: 162
Joined: 09 May 2012, 21:42
Gender: Female

Buying annual leave

Post by Lou84 »

I've got a form, got to be back by the 6th November according to the manager though on the form it says to be back by the 9th November