ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

MRM.COM : Video : CEO Stuart Simpson 'I feel incredibly humble to have been asked to lead Royal Mail through this challenging period for the business'

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32801
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

MRM.COM : Video : CEO Stuart Simpson 'I feel incredibly humble to have been asked to lead Royal Mail through this challenging period for the business'

Post by POSTMAN »

CEO Stuart Simpson takes us through Chapter One of our Transformation Story, focusing on the pride and passion that helps make Royal Mail the company it is.

Stuart explain why he is so proud to represent such an iconic brand.

‘I feel incredibly humble to have been asked to lead Royal Mail through this challenging period for the business,’ said Stuart. ‘Every year, I hear so many stories of how individuals have helped their colleagues, and members of the public.'

‘Over the past few months, I’ve been so proud to lead the business through the challenges of Covid-19. We’ve done remarkable things to keep the country moving.’


You have to watch it, if only for the wrist slashing background music.
PS: You're the best! :thumbup
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

MRM.COM : Video : CEO Stuart Simpson 'I feel incredibly humble to have been asked to lead Royal Mail through this challenging period for the business'

Post by k979aaa »

Well he is a new appointment here is his track record https://gb.wallmine.com/otc/roymy/offic ... rt-simpson" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; $544,000 is about £420,000 I do not know if this includes expenses. Saw this video recently was not any the wiser for seeing it transformation of the business well if they want to take us all to nirvana give us the two hours off the working week and our pay rise back dated to April of 2.3% and then we can start talking about the future!
Andy51
Posts: 91
Joined: 08 Jan 2013, 15:45
Gender: Male

MRM.COM : Video : CEO Stuart Simpson 'I feel incredibly humble to have been asked to lead Royal Mail through this challenging period for the business'

Post by Andy51 »

So if you think so highly of your staff WHERES our pay rise
postieblueshirt
Posts: 1241
Joined: 01 Oct 2019, 22:05
Gender: Male

MRM.COM : Video : CEO Stuart Simpson 'I feel incredibly humble to have been asked to lead Royal Mail through this challenging period for the business'

Post by postieblueshirt »

Sorry but we dont fall for this false praise anymore.pride in the job left long ago..
bishopoflove
Posts: 63
Joined: 02 Mar 2016, 09:45
Gender: Male

MRM.COM : Video : CEO Stuart Simpson 'I feel incredibly humble to have been asked to lead Royal Mail through this challenging period for the business'

Post by bishopoflove »

All the same stuff, heard it all before.
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

MRM.COM : Video : CEO Stuart Simpson 'I feel incredibly humble to have been asked to lead Royal Mail through this challenging period for the business'

Post by k979aaa »

Show me the money Show me the money he gets 3 times more than Boris Johnson the fool in 10 downing street yet Boris cannot feed his offspring maybe Mr Simpson can lend him a couple of thousand quid. Don't think Mr Simpson will give me a pay rise I have not had one for two years please sir can I have a pay rise as the workload is horrendous not that you noticed!
toonshola
Posts: 917
Joined: 29 Jul 2011, 16:31
Gender: Male

MRM.COM : Video : CEO Stuart Simpson 'I feel incredibly humble to have been asked to lead Royal Mail through this challenging period for the business'

Post by toonshola »

Really care about the staff eh stewey? Reverse the crazy decision to allow van sharing when we are into a second more deadly wave and now in national lockdown again. Give us a payrise. Make part timers up to full time. Give us the shorter working week.
Until these things are done it’s all just talk. Clearly the bad cop routine with Rico didn’t work so RM have chosen the smiley fake nice guy to oversee the draconian changes. I’m not buying it, like most top bosses Stuart is a cutthroat narcissist who only cares for himself.
TheTrolleyMan
Posts: 776
Joined: 13 Mar 2017, 15:39
Gender: Male

MRM.COM : Video : CEO Stuart Simpson 'I feel incredibly humble to have been asked to lead Royal Mail through this challenging period for the business'

Post by TheTrolleyMan »

he must be good if he can lead a company from his living room while his staff are out on the streets like Covid Fodder
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

MRM.COM : Video : CEO Stuart Simpson 'I feel incredibly humble to have been asked to lead Royal Mail through this challenging period for the business'

Post by k979aaa »

I would not be proud for robbing a working man of his wages but I guess morality changes with conviction!
Mr Rush
Posts: 3347
Joined: 05 Aug 2011, 14:27
Gender: Male

MRM.COM : Video : CEO Stuart Simpson 'I feel incredibly humble to have been asked to lead Royal Mail through this challenging period for the business'

Post by Mr Rush »

k979aaa wrote:I would not be proud for robbing a working man of his wages but I guess morality changes with conviction!
When you rake in that much you, of course, face your conscience at some point and that's when the mental gymnastics begin. The ego is a fragile thing that must be shielded and comforted: Did I just happen to be in the right place at the right time and land this fortune out of luck? No, I really am worth twenty five times what everyone else is on.
The machine stops.
robbertwhitton
Posts: 1132
Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
Gender: Male

MRM.COM : Video : CEO Stuart Simpson 'I feel incredibly humble to have been asked to lead Royal Mail through this challenging period for the business'

Post by robbertwhitton »

Well put my friend,we are not the keeper of his conscience,does he sleep well at night? I guess so,but hopefully he knows the feeling and morale is far from good,and that’s a fact
iHateD2Ds
Posts: 548
Joined: 16 Apr 2008, 16:33

MRM.COM : Video : CEO Stuart Simpson 'I feel incredibly humble to have been asked to lead Royal Mail through this challenging period for the business'

Post by iHateD2Ds »

What is the salary of Stuart Simpson?
As the Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer, and Executive Director of Royal Mail Plc, the total compensation of Stuart Simpson at Royal Mail Plc is $544,000.

Come on Stuart, we know How Much you feel!