ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Sunday overtime rates
-
max49
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 122
- Joined: 31 Dec 2010, 20:58
- Gender: Female
Sunday overtime rates
Hi, can anyone tell me where I can find the Sunday overtime rates, thanks
-
olilew
- Posts: 594
- Joined: 19 May 2010, 22:04
- Gender: Male
Sunday overtime rates
Last time (And the only time) I did one it was about time and a quarter.
"Just take it out and see how you go......."
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Sunday overtime rates
SA is £14-34 per hr an pressure ot is £13-54max49 wrote:Hi, can anyone tell me where I can find the Sunday overtime rates, thanks
-
max49
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 122
- Joined: 31 Dec 2010, 20:58
- Gender: Female
Sunday overtime rates
ThanksSA is £14-34 per hr an pressure ot is £13-54