ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Are waterproof leggings available?
-
Krafty
- Posts: 88
- Joined: 13 Sep 2013, 14:27
- Gender: Male
Are waterproof leggings available?
Asked my manager to order some for me but he said he tried but couldn't get any.
-
yellowbelly
- Posts: 3728
- Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
- Gender: Male
Are waterproof leggings available?
Have you checked online yourself? Just had a look myself and all popular sizes seem to be in stock/available......Krafty wrote:Asked my manager to order some for me but he said he tried but couldn't get any.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Are waterproof leggings available?
Try this web site https://detail.dimensions.co.uk/Royalma ... l%2Fevo%2F" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and order them yourself.
-
poisonpostie
- Posts: 47
- Joined: 11 May 2019, 19:29
- Gender: Male
Are waterproof leggings available?
I have just been on the uniform site waterproof leggings available in every size, managers a dick fits in with the rest of them
-
Krafty
- Posts: 88
- Joined: 13 Sep 2013, 14:27
- Gender: Male
Are waterproof leggings available?
Thanks for the replies.
Never ordered myself anything before.
About to have a go now.
Never ordered myself anything before.
About to have a go now.
-
postieblueshirt
- Posts: 1241
- Joined: 01 Oct 2019, 22:05
- Gender: Male
Are waterproof leggings available?
best to order a size smaller than what you need.but that could just be my problem im a shortarse but there big made lol well for me at least.
-
Krafty
- Posts: 88
- Joined: 13 Sep 2013, 14:27
- Gender: Male
Are waterproof leggings available?
Is there a difference between Myroyalmail.com and detail.dimensions.co.uk etc?
Can I order through myroyalmail.com?
I don't seem to have login details for the link given to order uniform.
Looks like things have changed since I last had a look at myroyalmail.com.
I need to create a new account but I don't want to do that if I can't order uniform through it.
Can I order through myroyalmail.com?
I don't seem to have login details for the link given to order uniform.
Looks like things have changed since I last had a look at myroyalmail.com.
I need to create a new account but I don't want to do that if I can't order uniform through it.
-
Sir Henry
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 00:33
- Gender: Male
Are waterproof leggings available?
Dimensions.
Username = Your employee number
Password = DELIVERY all in capitals
Username = Your employee number
Password = DELIVERY all in capitals
"A third of the world's farmland is now useless due to soil degradation, yet we still keep producing mouths to feed. And what's you answer to that? Energy saving lightbulbs?"
-
Krafty
- Posts: 88
- Joined: 13 Sep 2013, 14:27
- Gender: Male
Are waterproof leggings available?
Tried it but it doesn't work.Sir Henry wrote:Dimensions.
Username = Your employee number
Password = DELIVERY all in capitals
Looks like I will have to create a new account. But can I order uniform from myroyalmail.com?
-
P13
- Posts: 1016
- Joined: 11 Oct 2007, 14:35
- Gender: Male
Are waterproof leggings available?
Password should be Delivery , with only the D as a capitalKrafty wrote:Tried it but it doesn't work.Sir Henry wrote:Dimensions.
Username = Your employee number
Password = DELIVERY all in capitals
Looks like I will have to create a new account. But can I order uniform from myroyalmail.com?
-
Janet Brum
- Posts: 886
- Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
- Gender: Female
Are waterproof leggings available?
I don`t think you can, only the dimensions website deals with the uniform orders.Krafty wrote:Tried it but it doesn't work.Sir Henry wrote:Dimensions.
Username = Your employee number
Password = DELIVERY all in capitals
Looks like I will have to create a new account. But can I order uniform from myroyalmail.com?
-
rambo1
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 20:00
- Gender: Male
Are waterproof leggings available?
They are available, yes. Are they waterproof? Not really.
-
postiepete2
- Posts: 49
- Joined: 24 Feb 2020, 08:35
- Gender: Male
Are waterproof leggings available?
You have to email dimensions your pay number and they send you a password
-
Creditshampoo
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
- Gender: Male
Are waterproof leggings available?
Don’t bother. You’ll get too hot and your shoes will be DRENCHED
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Are waterproof leggings available?
You can piss in them as well and not look like you have pissed your pants on the bright side!Creditshampoo wrote:Don’t bother. You’ll get too hot and your shoes will be DRENCHED