ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Are waterproof leggings available?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Krafty
Posts: 88
Joined: 13 Sep 2013, 14:27
Gender: Male

Are waterproof leggings available?

Post by Krafty »

Asked my manager to order some for me but he said he tried but couldn't get any.
yellowbelly
Posts: 3728
Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
Gender: Male

Are waterproof leggings available?

Post by yellowbelly »

Krafty wrote:Asked my manager to order some for me but he said he tried but couldn't get any.
Have you checked online yourself? Just had a look myself and all popular sizes seem to be in stock/available......
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Are waterproof leggings available?

Post by k979aaa »

Try this web site https://detail.dimensions.co.uk/Royalma ... l%2Fevo%2F" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and order them yourself.
poisonpostie
Posts: 47
Joined: 11 May 2019, 19:29
Gender: Male

Are waterproof leggings available?

Post by poisonpostie »

I have just been on the uniform site waterproof leggings available in every size, managers a dick fits in with the rest of them
Krafty
Posts: 88
Joined: 13 Sep 2013, 14:27
Gender: Male

Are waterproof leggings available?

Post by Krafty »

Thanks for the replies.
Never ordered myself anything before.
About to have a go now.
postieblueshirt
Posts: 1241
Joined: 01 Oct 2019, 22:05
Gender: Male

Are waterproof leggings available?

Post by postieblueshirt »

best to order a size smaller than what you need.but that could just be my problem im a shortarse but there big made lol well for me at least.
Krafty
Posts: 88
Joined: 13 Sep 2013, 14:27
Gender: Male

Are waterproof leggings available?

Post by Krafty »

Is there a difference between Myroyalmail.com and detail.dimensions.co.uk etc?

Can I order through myroyalmail.com?
I don't seem to have login details for the link given to order uniform.

Looks like things have changed since I last had a look at myroyalmail.com.
I need to create a new account but I don't want to do that if I can't order uniform through it.
Sir Henry
Posts: 1316
Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 00:33
Gender: Male

Are waterproof leggings available?

Post by Sir Henry »

Dimensions.

Username = Your employee number

Password = DELIVERY all in capitals
"A third of the world's farmland is now useless due to soil degradation, yet we still keep producing mouths to feed. And what's you answer to that? Energy saving lightbulbs?"
Krafty
Posts: 88
Joined: 13 Sep 2013, 14:27
Gender: Male

Are waterproof leggings available?

Post by Krafty »

Sir Henry wrote:Dimensions.

Username = Your employee number

Password = DELIVERY all in capitals
Tried it but it doesn't work.
Looks like I will have to create a new account. But can I order uniform from myroyalmail.com?
P13
Posts: 1016
Joined: 11 Oct 2007, 14:35
Gender: Male

Are waterproof leggings available?

Post by P13 »

Krafty wrote:
Sir Henry wrote:Dimensions.

Username = Your employee number

Password = DELIVERY all in capitals
Tried it but it doesn't work.
Looks like I will have to create a new account. But can I order uniform from myroyalmail.com?
Password should be Delivery , with only the D as a capital
Janet Brum
Posts: 886
Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
Gender: Female

Are waterproof leggings available?

Post by Janet Brum »

Krafty wrote:
Sir Henry wrote:Dimensions.

Username = Your employee number

Password = DELIVERY all in capitals
Tried it but it doesn't work.
Looks like I will have to create a new account. But can I order uniform from myroyalmail.com?
I don`t think you can, only the dimensions website deals with the uniform orders.
rambo1
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3266
Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 20:00
Gender: Male

Are waterproof leggings available?

Post by rambo1 »

They are available, yes. Are they waterproof? Not really.
postiepete2
Posts: 49
Joined: 24 Feb 2020, 08:35
Gender: Male

Are waterproof leggings available?

Post by postiepete2 »

You have to email dimensions your pay number and they send you a password
Creditshampoo
Posts: 1189
Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
Gender: Male

Are waterproof leggings available?

Post by Creditshampoo »

Don’t bother. You’ll get too hot and your shoes will be DRENCHED
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Are waterproof leggings available?

Post by k979aaa »

Creditshampoo wrote:Don’t bother. You’ll get too hot and your shoes will be DRENCHED
You can piss in them as well and not look like you have pissed your pants on the bright side!