ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Lloyd's flu jab vouchers issued

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Bboingg
Posts: 69
Joined: 21 Jun 2017, 20:35
Gender: Male

Lloyd's flu jab vouchers issued

Post by Bboingg »

On the day when Lloyds withdrew appointment bookings
xPandabear1992x
Posts: 286
Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 00:49
Gender: Male

Lloyd’s flu jab vouchers issued

Post by xPandabear1992x »

Bboingg wrote:On the day when Lloyds withdrew appointment bookings
I booked mine ok :wave
portadown
Posts: 169
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 17:19

Lloyd's flu jab vouchers issued

Post by portadown »

Not much use in n ireland wee dont have Lloyds
portadown
Posts: 169
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 17:19

Lloyd's flu jab vouchers issued

Post by portadown »

Not much use in n ireland wee dont have Lloyds
deltaforce
Posts: 778
Joined: 01 Jan 2009, 15:29
Gender: Male

Lloyd's flu jab vouchers issued

Post by deltaforce »

Untill they can get more supplies they are not much use anywhere.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72738
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Lloyd's flu jab vouchers issued

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

portadown wrote:Not much use in n ireland wee dont have Lloyds
Yes it is .

https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... lu#p915913" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Any member who lives 15 miles or over from a Lloyds Pharmacy can use an alternative pharmacy/chemist shop company which is more conveniently located to obtain their flu jab and they will be reimbursed on provision of a receipt, paid via T&S. Prior authorisation from their manager is required.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
wazer
Posts: 357
Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 21:20
Gender: Male

Lloyd's flu jab vouchers issued

Post by wazer »

booked mine today for tomoz. Email back confirming time and date
Sir Henry
Posts: 1316
Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 00:33
Gender: Male

Lloyd's flu jab vouchers issued

Post by Sir Henry »

Lloyds peeps can't get on the system as it's crashed under the strain of everyone trying to book appointments.

None to be had until late Oct/early Nov anyway apparently.

FML
"A third of the world's farmland is now useless due to soil degradation, yet we still keep producing mouths to feed. And what's you answer to that? Energy saving lightbulbs?"
Sir Henry
Posts: 1316
Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 00:33
Gender: Male

Lloyd's flu jab vouchers issued

Post by Sir Henry »

Well I just booked an appointment online and had the confirmation email so let's see if I get my flu shot or not when I turn up.
Last edited by Sir Henry on 01 Oct 2020, 06:40, edited 1 time in total.
"A third of the world's farmland is now useless due to soil degradation, yet we still keep producing mouths to feed. And what's you answer to that? Energy saving lightbulbs?"
ripio
Posts: 233
Joined: 06 Sep 2008, 23:32
Gender: Male

Lloyd's flu jab vouchers issued

Post by ripio »

Booked mine today for 16th Oct.
Jahpostie
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 318
Joined: 23 Aug 2018, 16:17
Gender: Male

Lloyd's flu jab vouchers issued

Post by Jahpostie »

RM are not doing you a favour. They just don't want people off sick as they resource to the bone! Love the line about if you already qualify for a freebie don't use the RM freebie!! Unless you are a vulnerable pensioner why would anyone willfully get an injection of god knows what just because you have a voucher. I'll happily let nature take its course thanks.
cubanpete
Posts: 50
Joined: 13 Oct 2007, 14:55

Lloyd's flu jab vouchers issued

Post by cubanpete »

Maybe because getting flu and covid19 at the same time is very bad. Taking flu out of the equation is a good thing imo.
xPandabear1992x
Posts: 286
Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 00:49
Gender: Male

Lloyd's flu jab vouchers issued

Post by xPandabear1992x »

Jahpostie wrote:RM are not doing you a favour. They just don't want people off sick as they resource to the bone! Love the line about if you already qualify for a freebie don't use the RM freebie!! Unless you are a vulnerable pensioner why would anyone willfully get an injection of god knows what just because you have a voucher. I'll happily let nature take its course thanks.
Because it's perfectly unreasonable for a company struggling with sick leave during a pandemic to try and stimy any more illness where they can.


:roll:
bucks123
Posts: 64
Joined: 20 Mar 2020, 05:35
Gender: Male

Lloyd's flu jab vouchers issued

Post by bucks123 »

I have tried to book an appointment on my laptop. Each time I am able to select a date but once entering personal details on the final step I get the error "Problem Saving Booking" (all fields completed). Tried it yesterday and just now and still getting the same error (tried on my phone too but same problem).

I read somewhere that Lloyds are having problems with demand but you would think their app would work rather than let you go through the whole booking process only to display a vague message. :arrrghhh.
rogersh
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 1374
Joined: 26 Oct 2011, 11:31
Gender: Male

Lloyd's flu jab vouchers issued

Post by rogersh »

bucks123 wrote:I have tried to book an appointment on my laptop. Each time I am able to select a date but once entering personal details on the final step I get the error "Problem Saving Booking" (all fields completed). Tried it yesterday and just now and still getting the same error (tried on my phone too but same problem).

I read somewhere that Lloyds are having problems with demand but you would think their app would work rather than let you go through the whole booking process only to display a vague message. :arrrghhh.
Happened when I first tried. Second time I changed date & was able to book time slot. This was then confirmed by email.