ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
The guardian wants your views
-
postiepete2
- Posts: 49
- Joined: 24 Feb 2020, 08:35
- Gender: Male
The guardian wants your views
The guardian want posties to tell all!!!!!! https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... conditions" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
The guardian wants your views
Is this journalism in the Covid Era? Work from home and let your subject write it's own story?
Fair enough if I get a cut of the money. If not get a proper job.
Fair enough if I get a cut of the money. If not get a proper job.
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
The guardian wants your views
Yes I saw that article and wouldn't be surprised if they receive quite a few responses. Only trouble with journalists is you cannot trust them to turn a story on its head or go by their own biases as to what they write. RM treat us very poorly and run the business very badly so in theory there is plenty to write.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.