ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Flu jab?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Flu jab?
https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 15&t=97379" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
sequinn
- Posts: 71
- Joined: 14 Jan 2009, 21:58
- Gender: Female
Flu jab?
I had a voucher last year but was unable to make an appointment on my day off at our local Lloyds pharmacy so went to Tesco. This year I am eligible for a free NHS jab as I’m now 65 and I will be getting it done at Tesco again. Better appointment times and no queuing outside Lloyds Pharmacy.
-
sequinn
- Posts: 71
- Joined: 14 Jan 2009, 21:58
- Gender: Female
Flu jab?
I had a voucher last year but was unable to make an appointment on my day off at our local Lloyds pharmacy so went to Tesco. This year I am eligible for a free NHS jab as I’m now 65 and I will be getting it done at Tesco again. Better appointment times and no queuing outside Lloyds Pharmacy.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Flu jab?
You can get one if your over 50 this year.sequinn wrote:I had a voucher last year but was unable to make an appointment on my day off at our local Lloyds pharmacy so went to Tesco. This year I am eligible for a free NHS jab as I’m now 65 and I will be getting it done at Tesco again. Better appointment times and no queuing outside Lloyds Pharmacy.
-
Zicomurphy
- Posts: 579
- Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 06:40
- Gender: Male
Flu jab?
Got the letter this morning. It does say it’s for anyone not eligible for a free NHS vaccination. Seeing as they have already said everyone over 50 will be offered a free NHS vaccination this year does that mean a large percentage of the workforce won’t be able to use it?
-
david3595
- Posts: 167
- Joined: 23 Apr 2007, 07:40
Flu jab?
We don’t have a Lloyd’s within 35 miles of most of the staff and they don’t want hundreds of us descending on the few Lloyd’s chemists that we have. I phoned Boots and they advised that priority was being given to over 65’s and NOT to book online. 