Does anyone know where I can download a recent copy?
Our DOM is playing silly buggers with a few of the new starters so I’d like to dig up and print off a few paragraphs they can use
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Way Forward Agreement
-
Janet Brum
- Posts: 886
- Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
- Gender: Female
Way Forward Agreement
This might be helpful: https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/royal-m ... glance.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
rogersh
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 1374
- Joined: 26 Oct 2011, 11:31
- Gender: Male
Way Forward Agreement
Found in the union room forum - Downloadsweary_posty wrote:Does anyone know where I can download a recent copy?
Our DOM is playing silly buggers with a few of the new starters so I’d like to dig up and print off a few paragraphs they can use
https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 36&t=11941" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Way Forward Agreement
You can quote any agreement to all staff but at the end of the day they need to stick together and see off this DOM for all their own sake's and agreements are only as good as the employers and the employees who make them stick to them!weary_posty wrote:Does anyone know where I can download a recent copy?
Our DOM is playing silly buggers with a few of the new starters so I’d like to dig up and print off a few paragraphs they can use