ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Way Forward Agreement

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
weary_posty
Posts: 225
Joined: 01 Jul 2011, 15:08
Gender: Male

Way Forward Agreement

Post by weary_posty »

Does anyone know where I can download a recent copy?

Our DOM is playing silly buggers with a few of the new starters so I’d like to dig up and print off a few paragraphs they can use
Janet Brum
Posts: 886
Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
Gender: Female

Way Forward Agreement

Post by Janet Brum »

This might be helpful: https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/royal-m ... glance.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
rogersh
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 1374
Joined: 26 Oct 2011, 11:31
Gender: Male

Way Forward Agreement

Post by rogersh »

weary_posty wrote:Does anyone know where I can download a recent copy?

Our DOM is playing silly buggers with a few of the new starters so I’d like to dig up and print off a few paragraphs they can use
Found in the union room forum - Downloads
https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 36&t=11941" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Way Forward Agreement

Post by k979aaa »

weary_posty wrote:Does anyone know where I can download a recent copy?

Our DOM is playing silly buggers with a few of the new starters so I’d like to dig up and print off a few paragraphs they can use
You can quote any agreement to all staff but at the end of the day they need to stick together and see off this DOM for all their own sake's and agreements are only as good as the employers and the employees who make them stick to them!