ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Returning Zenith lease car

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
spartakus
Posts: 14
Joined: 24 Feb 2011, 16:36
Gender: Male

Returning Zenith lease car

Post by spartakus »

I will be returning my Zenith lease car end of this week.
Anyone experience returning their Zenith leased car? How much are they charge for dent, scratches etc?
geordieboy123
Posts: 384
Joined: 06 Nov 2014, 17:35
Gender: Female

Returning Zenith lease car

Post by geordieboy123 »

spartakus wrote:I will be returning my Zenith lease car end of this week.
Anyone experience returning their Zenith leased car? How much are they charge for dent, scratches etc?
It’s assessed at the car auction but I believe they allow about £150 for fair wear and tear but I sent mine back with any scratches repaired by a local bloke so I had control of it only cost about a £100