ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

An interesting take

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Mr_P0stie
Posts: 17
Joined: 16 Aug 2020, 22:27
Gender: Male

An interesting take

Post by Mr_P0stie »

Hi all, I stumbled across this article the other day and thought you'd all like a read. Some of the comments are surprisingly quite encouraging.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... pay-online" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I wonder if RM would post it in the courier? :hmmmm
My postman friend gets really angry when I tell everyone what he does for a living.
I call him a mail escort.
roadrunner bill
Posts: 472
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 09:03
Gender: Male

An interesting take

Post by roadrunner bill »

The work loads, that royal mail put on me, put me on the brink of death.. they just dont care...
Tman
Posts: 4145
Joined: 21 Oct 2007, 09:57

An interesting take

Post by Tman »

It's already been posted on here last week.