ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Delivery Office size

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Gold Fox
Posts: 313
Joined: 06 Jun 2014, 20:50
Gender: Female

Delivery Office size

Post by Gold Fox »

What is Large, Medium and Small delivery office? Who decide the size ? Opening hours are depend on the size of DO .
Bahia Feliz
Posts: 1169
Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
Gender: Male

Delivery Office size

Post by Bahia Feliz »

Large-over 100 deliveries
Medium - 50-100
Small-1-49
As a general rule of thumb I think
FirstPost
Posts: 675
Joined: 16 Aug 2018, 09:37
Gender: Female

Delivery Office size

Post by FirstPost »

Bahia Feliz wrote:Large-over 100 deliveries
Medium - 50-100
Small-1-49
As a general rule of thumb I think
is that frames?
Bahia Feliz
Posts: 1169
Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
Gender: Male

Delivery Office size

Post by Bahia Feliz »

FirstPost wrote:
Bahia Feliz wrote:Large-over 100 deliveries
Medium - 50-100
Small-1-49
As a general rule of thumb I think
is that frames?
Yes