Hi everyone,
I just wondered if anyone knows what happens if you take out a dental plan through the My Bundle service, then leave RM a few months afterwards. Does the contract continue for the 12-month period or is it null and void if you’re not working for RM anymore?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
What happens if you leave RM before the end of a My Bundle dental plan contract ends?
-
christiani
- Posts: 33
- Joined: 13 Feb 2012, 18:43
- Gender: Male
-
yellowbelly
- Posts: 3728
- Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
- Gender: Male
What happens if you leave RM before the end of a My Bundle dental plan contract ends?
From the UNUM Dental Plan FAQ's through My Bundle:
Q. What happens if I leave the company who has arranged my cover?
A. Your cover will end on the last day of the month in which you leave the company. You will not be eligible to claim for any treatment carried out after this date.
Q. Can I continue my cover with you on an individual basis after I leave the company?
A. Yes. Should you leave your company but want to keep your cover, you should contact Unum Dental within 30 days of leaving for details of your continuation options.
Q. What happens if I leave the company who has arranged my cover?
A. Your cover will end on the last day of the month in which you leave the company. You will not be eligible to claim for any treatment carried out after this date.
Q. Can I continue my cover with you on an individual basis after I leave the company?
A. Yes. Should you leave your company but want to keep your cover, you should contact Unum Dental within 30 days of leaving for details of your continuation options.
-
Cucumber
- Posts: 1052
- Joined: 09 Dec 2018, 10:24
- Gender: Female
What happens if you leave RM before the end of a My Bundle dental plan contract ends?
They pull your false teeth out.
-
christiani
- Posts: 33
- Joined: 13 Feb 2012, 18:43
- Gender: Male
What happens if you leave RM before the end of a My Bundle dental plan contract ends?
Aah cool ok. Cheers mate. I was trying to find the FAQ section via my mobile (laptop not here at the moment), and couldn’t find them!yellowbelly wrote:From the UNUM Dental Plan FAQ's through My Bundle:
Q. What happens if I leave the company who has arranged my cover?
A. Your cover will end on the last day of the month in which you leave the company. You will not be eligible to claim for any treatment carried out after this date.
Q. Can I continue my cover with you on an individual basis after I leave the company?
A. Yes. Should you leave your company but want to keep your cover, you should contact Unum Dental within 30 days of leaving for details of your continuation options.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16701
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
What happens if you leave RM before the end of a My Bundle dental plan contract ends?
Try to leave after 2.30. (God I love an old joke)
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
PostmanBitesDog
- Posts: 1428
- Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:46
- Gender: Male
What happens if you leave RM before the end of a My Bundle dental plan contract ends?
Cucumber wrote:They pull your false teeth out.
clashcityrocker wrote:Try to leave after 2.30. (God I love an old joke)
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
What happens if you leave RM before the end of a My Bundle dental plan contract ends?
Don't think they will be to enamelled by the joke time to grit your teeth if you have any left!