ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

What happens if you leave RM before the end of a My Bundle dental plan contract ends?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
christiani
Posts: 33
Joined: 13 Feb 2012, 18:43
Gender: Male

What happens if you leave RM before the end of a My Bundle dental plan contract ends?

Post by christiani »

Hi everyone,

I just wondered if anyone knows what happens if you take out a dental plan through the My Bundle service, then leave RM a few months afterwards. Does the contract continue for the 12-month period or is it null and void if you’re not working for RM anymore?
yellowbelly
Posts: 3728
Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
Gender: Male

What happens if you leave RM before the end of a My Bundle dental plan contract ends?

Post by yellowbelly »

From the UNUM Dental Plan FAQ's through My Bundle:

Q. What happens if I leave the company who has arranged my cover?
A. Your cover will end on the last day of the month in which you leave the company. You will not be eligible to claim for any treatment carried out after this date.

Q. Can I continue my cover with you on an individual basis after I leave the company?
A. Yes. Should you leave your company but want to keep your cover, you should contact Unum Dental within 30 days of leaving for details of your continuation options.
Cucumber
Posts: 1052
Joined: 09 Dec 2018, 10:24
Gender: Female

What happens if you leave RM before the end of a My Bundle dental plan contract ends?

Post by Cucumber »

They pull your false teeth out.
christiani
Posts: 33
Joined: 13 Feb 2012, 18:43
Gender: Male

What happens if you leave RM before the end of a My Bundle dental plan contract ends?

Post by christiani »

yellowbelly wrote:From the UNUM Dental Plan FAQ's through My Bundle:

Q. What happens if I leave the company who has arranged my cover?
A. Your cover will end on the last day of the month in which you leave the company. You will not be eligible to claim for any treatment carried out after this date.

Q. Can I continue my cover with you on an individual basis after I leave the company?
A. Yes. Should you leave your company but want to keep your cover, you should contact Unum Dental within 30 days of leaving for details of your continuation options.
Aah cool ok. Cheers mate. I was trying to find the FAQ section via my mobile (laptop not here at the moment), and couldn’t find them!
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16701
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

What happens if you leave RM before the end of a My Bundle dental plan contract ends?

Post by clashcityrocker »

Try to leave after 2.30. (God I love an old joke)
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
PostmanBitesDog
Posts: 1428
Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:46
Gender: Male

What happens if you leave RM before the end of a My Bundle dental plan contract ends?

Post by PostmanBitesDog »

Cucumber wrote:They pull your false teeth out.
clashcityrocker wrote:Try to leave after 2.30. (God I love an old joke)
:chuckle :chuckle
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

What happens if you leave RM before the end of a My Bundle dental plan contract ends?

Post by k979aaa »

Don't think they will be to enamelled by the joke time to grit your teeth if you have any left!