Hey folks,
Ended up chucking the job after two years. Gave my weeks notice and bailed (can only see things getting worse from here with all the daily failed walks and no OT). I’ve not been given my last pay check and I haven’t been paid for that or my unclaimed time off (one week.) had a word with HR but they’re dragging their heels. Daft question but does anyone have any experience or idea what to do? DOM refuses my phone calls, same for managers in office who also drag their heels.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Chucked job, no last pay check?
-
Fulldeltafourfour
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 27 Nov 2019, 16:15
- Gender: Male
-
number one
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 19 Aug 2009, 21:20
- Gender: Male
Chucked job, no last pay check?
You won’t get any pay on your last wage slip because we aren’t paid a week in hand. Only overtime is so if no overtime no pay
-
FirstPost
- Posts: 675
- Joined: 16 Aug 2018, 09:37
- Gender: Female
Chucked job, no last pay check?
why did you quit?Fulldeltafourfour wrote:Hey folks,
Ended up chucking the job after two years. Gave my weeks notice and bailed (can only see things getting worse from here with all the daily failed walks and no OT). I’ve not been given my last pay check and I haven’t been paid for that or my unclaimed time off (one week.) had a word with HR but they’re dragging their heels. Daft question but does anyone have any experience or idea what to do? DOM refuses my phone calls, same for managers in office who also drag their heels.
-
Fulldeltafourfour
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 27 Nov 2019, 16:15
- Gender: Male
Chucked job, no last pay check?
@Firstpost
I was offered another job which I’d been working towards for the last few years. Just so happens I was given a chance to go for it.
I was offered another job which I’d been working towards for the last few years. Just so happens I was given a chance to go for it.