ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Job in Bootle
-
Dindin
- Posts: 491
- Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Job in Bootle
Part time job delivering mail advertised hours between 8 am to 7pm
-
Woody Guthrie
- Posts: 5166
- Joined: 29 Sep 2018, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Job in Bootle
I don't think that's a new thing.Dindin wrote:Part time job delivering mail advertised hours between 8 am to 7pm
Started happening when the LATs started.
Gives them more options I suppose.
Only dead fish follow the current
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Job in Bootle
That's with collections covered if you want, working the afternoon 
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
Dindin
- Posts: 491
- Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Job in Bootle
Three days a week. 18 hoursmaisymoo04 wrote:That's with collections covered if you want, working the afternoon