ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Digital Payslip

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Harv12
Posts: 158
Joined: 12 Nov 2013, 18:25
Gender: Male

Digital Payslip

Post by Harv12 »

Is there any way i can access my payslips online to print off at home ??
Seymour Buts
Posts: 1148
Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 20:17
Gender: Male

Digital Payslip

Post by Seymour Buts »

No, but I think HR can get back dated ones if that's what you need.
woody38
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 273
Joined: 19 Apr 2016, 08:38
Gender: Male

Digital Payslip

Post by woody38 »

I’m this day u should be able to go,online to check your wages, that’s the problem with rm so far behind the times
derricksmyth
Posts: 353
Joined: 13 Sep 2012, 17:58
Gender: Male

Digital Payslip

Post by derricksmyth »

Harv12 wrote:Is there any way i can access my payslips online to print off at home ??
You can get your last 13 pay slips sent to you from HR, they sent me some the other day
max power
Posts: 113
Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 21:30

Digital Payslip

Post by max power »

I can see on my banking app what I'm being paid from Royal Mail on a Thursday morning
I'm with HSBC
FirstPost
Posts: 675
Joined: 16 Aug 2018, 09:37
Gender: Female

Digital Payslip

Post by FirstPost »

max power wrote:I can see on my banking app what I'm being paid from Royal Mail on a Thursday morning
I'm with HSBC
is it only with the app? how about using a laptop?
world class male
Posts: 903
Joined: 03 Jul 2013, 15:29
Gender: Male

Digital Payslip

Post by world class male »

you can register on the gov website which also needs a registration to experian or a few others who can confirm your identity to verify you to log in,
then you can check on a wednesday afternoon what your wage will be on friday, obviously it doesn't show a full breakdown but shows your net pay & tax/n.i paid
max power
Posts: 113
Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 21:30

Digital Payslip

Post by max power »

Yes it’s the same on a desktop too
deltaforce
Posts: 778
Joined: 01 Jan 2009, 15:29
Gender: Male

Digital Payslip

Post by deltaforce »

world class male wrote:you can register on the gov website which also needs a registration to experian or a few others who can confirm your identity to verify you to log in,
then you can check on a wednesday afternoon what your wage will be on friday, obviously it doesn't show a full breakdown but shows your net pay & tax/n.i paid
That will be The HMRC web site you’re talking about.
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Digital Payslip

Post by maisymoo04 »

if you register for PSP on the intranet you can log in view my pay slip on wed it shows up then and you have option to print off needs to be from a royal snail computer :cuppa
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Digital Payslip

Post by maisymoo04 »

sorry world class I didn't read your post mate :arrrghhh :d'oh! :d'oh!
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
world class male
Posts: 903
Joined: 03 Jul 2013, 15:29
Gender: Male

Digital Payslip

Post by world class male »

deltaforce wrote:
world class male wrote:you can register on the gov website which also needs a registration to experian or a few others who can confirm your identity to verify you to log in,
then you can check on a wednesday afternoon what your wage will be on friday, obviously it doesn't show a full breakdown but shows your net pay & tax/n.i paid
That will be The HMRC web site you’re talking about.
same thing

https://www.gov.uk/personal-tax-account ... e-identity" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;