ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Ordering uniform

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
woody38
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 273
Joined: 19 Apr 2016, 08:38
Gender: Male

Ordering uniform

Post by woody38 »

Anybody on here able to help me I have the right password to log into Royal Mail, but when I try to log into the uniform page the problems start, I but in my pay number as asked, then it asks for my password which is right because I have just registered, this gets rejected every time, anybody on here able to tell my what I am doing wrong. I am desperate for new shirts my manager says you have to order online now
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 12194
Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
Gender: Male

Ordering uniform

Post by SpacePhoenix »

woody38 wrote:Anybody on here able to help me I have the right password to log into Royal Mail, but when I try to log into the uniform page the problems start, I but in my pay number as asked, then it asks for my password which is right because I have just registered, this gets rejected every time, anybody on here able to tell my what I am doing wrong. I am desperate for new shirts my manager says you have to order online now
"Delivery" used to be the default password, don't know if it still is (might be all lower case)
Anguspeace
Posts: 12
Joined: 12 Jan 2020, 09:39
Gender: Male

Ordering uniform

Post by Anguspeace »

Password’ Delivery’ worked for me a few days ago. Note the capital D.
ted_e_bear
Posts: 4110
Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
Gender: Male

Ordering uniform

Post by ted_e_bear »

Have you tried the forgot username or password option ?

If no good try phoning them on 01332 697118

It's a shame your "manager" couldn't be arsed to help but that's sort of normal round these parts.
woody38
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 273
Joined: 19 Apr 2016, 08:38
Gender: Male

Ordering uniform

Post by woody38 »

Still not able to get any shirts which I am desperate for, locked out of dimensions site now, tell me to call them but it’s only email and they don’t reply to them, manager say I have to do it online & there’s nothing he can do., long shot but anybody on here give me advice