ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

MY DRIVE SCHEME

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
RICARD020191962
Posts: 100
Joined: 06 Sep 2019, 13:40
Gender: Male

MY DRIVE SCHEME

Post by RICARD020191962 »

Has anyone had trouble lately trying to get a new car through the Zenith salary sacrifice scheme? My current contract expires next month so went to renew because it has been really good for me. However, my terms have apparently changed and the amount I can use from my pay has dramatically reduced to the extent that it would be impossible to get a half decent car with the parameters in place. Apparently it's all down to the rise in the minimum wage over the last 3 years. I can't get my head around this as I'm pretty sure my pay has increased also during this time. I have now given up and am looking elsewhere for a car to replace the one I have. Not happy though, anyone else have a similar experience?
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

MY DRIVE SCHEME

Post by maisymoo04 »

Well better deals out there recardo , Vauxhall do a partners programme with royal mail I used that for me wife which worked out great over the years 0% apr on finance etc had a few Vauxhalls with them currently still have the car now :Very Happy
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
RICARD020191962
Posts: 100
Joined: 06 Sep 2019, 13:40
Gender: Male

MY DRIVE SCHEME

Post by RICARD020191962 »

Thanks for reply, day off tomorrow so will see if I can get something sorted. Will defo check out Vauxhall to see if they've any good deals.