ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Parcel force packages
-
wazer
- Posts: 357
- Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 21:20
- Gender: Male
Parcel force packages
Was told today we might have some parcel force parcels mixed in with ours.We were told parcel force cant cope and we should deliver.We have walks fail everyday and apparentky we r one of the worst performing offices.We asked union rep (shrugged shoulders as normal and could not answear).Manager said he dont know we just got to deliver so who they going to blame for this Rico ( oh yer hes gone as we all noticed the difference!!!)As if we ant got enough work. Anybody know wots going on
.
.
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12194
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Parcel force packages
This is probably it: https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communi ... 71&t=96211" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;wazer wrote:Was told today we might have some parcel force parcels mixed in with ours.We were told parcel force cant cope and we should deliver.We have walks fail everyday and apparentky we r one of the worst performing offices.We asked union rep (shrugged shoulders as normal and could not answear).Manager said he dont know we just got to deliver so who they going to blame for this Rico ( oh yer hes gone as we all noticed the difference!!!)As if we ant got enough work. Anybody know wots going on
.
-
Steve_claret
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 324
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 14:53
- Gender: Male
Parcel force packages
Your union have agreed to it. Get used to it as this will become the norm now.
-
pinstripe
- Posts: 2474
- Joined: 25 May 2007, 16:42
- Gender: Male
- Location: 2 left turns from reality
Parcel force packages
Had a parcel came through our DO on Monday, while not heavy, just fitted in a york. Ok, it was a bit taller. Have no idea how it got delivered
-
Cucumber
- Posts: 1052
- Joined: 09 Dec 2018, 10:24
- Gender: Female
Parcel force packages
I've had about 10 Adidas boxes over the past 2 days
-
Grumpyoldmailman
- Posts: 810
- Joined: 24 Nov 2019, 22:29
- Gender: Male
Parcel force packages
I had something similar on Monday, maybe 3/4 of a York but this thing was dam heavy and said 2 man lift on it. Tracked label stuck over the Parcelforce one. I’m not joking when I say the back of the van went down when I loaded it.pinstripe wrote:Had a parcel came through our DO on Monday, while not heavy, just fitted in a york. Ok, it was a bit taller. Have no idea how it got delivered
-
wazer
- Posts: 357
- Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 21:20
- Gender: Male
Parcel force packages
Cheers just read it.So our union rep and managers are just taking s**t again.So theydo know.See this was agreed on the 29 may.You sure it was Rico who done all the crap going on.
-
wazer
- Posts: 357
- Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 21:20
- Gender: Male
Parcel force packages
Cheers just read it.So our union rep and managers are just taking s**t again.So theydo know.See this was agreed on the 29 may.You sure it was Rico who done all the crap going on.
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Parcel force packages
your union ? why are you in the same union then ? or do you just take the benefits and not pay nothing into the cwu , and yes they have but its work at the end of the day so who cares as you have a choice claim excess or finish on your time is simple. , but I just hope this doesn't affect Parcelforce employees at the other end.Steve_claret wrote:Your union have agreed to it. Get used to it as this will become the norm now.
-
kookoo32
- Posts: 187
- Joined: 10 Oct 2008, 20:34
- Gender: Male
- Location: scotland
Parcel force packages
Have had about 8 or 9 Adidas boxes the last few days. What's funny is I often see the ParcelForce driver out round my delivery. He drives about in a practically empty van. He wastes time by parking about 10 houses away from where he has the parcel for and walks to it. Just killing time. I know they're not all like that but it's funny to watch him driving at 5mph and reversing down streets that he doesn't need to. I guess ParcelForce managers look at PDA actuals a bit more.
-
Janet Brum
- Posts: 886
- Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
- Gender: Female
Parcel force packages
That`s true, I`ve seen the local PF driver many times with about 10 parcels in his van, not even big, I had much bigger/heavier parcels in mine.
And he always loads 1-2 of them on a trolley...
Maybe they should merge into RM ...
And he always loads 1-2 of them on a trolley...
Maybe they should merge into RM ...
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12194
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Parcel force packages
Relief run perhaps?Janet Brum wrote:That`s true, I`ve seen the local PF driver many times with about 10 parcels in his van, not even big, I had much bigger/heavier parcels in mine.
And he always loads 1-2 of them on a trolley...
Maybe they should merge into RM ...
-
Seymour Buts
- Posts: 1148
- Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 20:17
- Gender: Male
Parcel force packages
Had one today, you scan the big barcode and the one I had was a signature required. It was trainers or football boots by the looks. Could be any adidas product I guess though if they deliver direct from adidas.
-
Janet Brum
- Posts: 886
- Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
- Gender: Female
Parcel force packages
Nope, he`s doing it 9 til 5 I think, covers my DO`s area every day. Collects from post offices and firms and delivers.
-
Steve_claret
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 324
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 14:53
- Gender: Male
Parcel force packages
I pay to the CWU so am a member thanks for asking but don't work in a DO. Not sure what you are getting at.worktotime wrote:your union ? why are you in the same union then ? or do you just take the benefits and not pay nothing into the cwu , and yes they have but its work at the end of the day so who cares as you have a choice claim excess or finish on your time is simple. , but I just hope this doesn't affect Parcelforce employees at the other end.Steve_claret wrote:Your union have agreed to it. Get used to it as this will become the norm now.