ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Success factors

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Postie Dave79
Posts: 9
Joined: 06 Jul 2017, 20:13
Gender: Male

Success factors

Post by Postie Dave79 »

Hi All

Can anyone shed any light on how I might be able to get into Success Factors?

I am trying to login through MyRoyalmail. I use my pay number and national inurance number as suggested, but I can't login. My line manager has added my personnel email to my account, as apparently once thats added I can click forgot password, which I can then use, but I never get the email :arrrghhh

Any other ideas would be very helpfull.

Thanks
Dave
PostmanBitesDog
Posts: 1428
Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:46
Gender: Male

Success factors

Post by PostmanBitesDog »

Postie Dave79 wrote:I am trying to login through MyRoyalmail
Are you trying directly here? https://performancemanager.successfacto ... PWD#/login

Otherwise, give HR a call on 0345 606 0603 and they may assist.
Postie Dave79
Posts: 9
Joined: 06 Jul 2017, 20:13
Gender: Male

Success factors

Post by Postie Dave79 »

Yep tried that. It just takes me back to the login screen.

I called HR and just got a record message about speaking to my manager and then it hangs up.
Janet Brum
Posts: 886
Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
Gender: Female

Success factors

Post by Janet Brum »

Make sure your manager added your email on succes factors next to your home address and not in another part of God knows how many websites RM uses...
PostmanBitesDog
Posts: 1428
Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:46
Gender: Male

Success factors

Post by PostmanBitesDog »

And always check your spam filter. Countless times I've found important emails stuck between Hot Sexxxy Russian Babes Want You Now! and Pay For Unlimited Hot Asian Girl-On-Girl Porn With This Incredible Bitcoin Deal!

Really, who needs all that spam? It's not good for the eyes or my tissue collection.
Coffeeaddict
Posts: 14
Joined: 12 Apr 2020, 19:10
Gender: Female

Success factors

Post by Coffeeaddict »

I have been trying to get into this for months and still haven’t been able to. I’ve asked my manger to do it and isn’t the best with computers so he can’t do it. Rung HR and got the same recorded message you mentioned above. Now I’m completely stuck as I really want to get into it to look at internal jobs.

Anyone else know what to do?
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16701
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Success factors

Post by clashcityrocker »

You enter your pay number and then your NI number but with the last 2 letters lower case.
It then allows you to create your own password.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Janet Brum
Posts: 886
Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
Gender: Female

Success factors

Post by Janet Brum »

Your manager has to add your personal email from within your succes factors account, it`s next to the bit with your home address, then you can use forgot password and sort it from there.
postlady1
Posts: 2
Joined: 31 May 2020, 16:11
Gender: Female

Success factors

Post by postlady1 »

what about RoyalMail Windows Logon ID and Password?
Janet Brum
Posts: 886
Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
Gender: Female

Success factors

Post by Janet Brum »

That`s for people who have acces to psp, the correct address for succes factors is: https://performancemanager.successfacto ... PWD#/login" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
twoloops
Posts: 2036
Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
Gender: Male
Location: Sheffield

Success factors

Post by twoloops »

Have I missed something, what is this success factors?
1on4
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 34
Joined: 19 Aug 2013, 20:30
Gender: Female

Success factors

Post by 1on4 »

twoloops wrote:Have I missed something, what is this success factors?
A secret club that few know about unfortunately. It's the internal jobs site. Got my HGV transfer through it earlier this year.
Janet Brum
Posts: 886
Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
Gender: Female

Success factors

Post by Janet Brum »

You can also do courses online and see your do`s chart.
twoloops
Posts: 2036
Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
Gender: Male
Location: Sheffield

Success factors

Post by twoloops »

Still non the wiser :hmmmm is it open for all RM employees? Why have most never heard of it?