ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Rico Pullinger
-
TheTrolleyMan
- Posts: 776
- Joined: 13 Mar 2017, 15:39
- Gender: Male
Rico Pullinger
Has anyone seen / heard from him ?
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Rico Pullinger
NO or heard anything , 
-
TheTrolleyMan
- Posts: 776
- Joined: 13 Mar 2017, 15:39
- Gender: Male
Rico Pullinger
It's all gone too quiet for my liking
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Rico Pullinger
TheTrolleyMan wrote:It's all gone too quiet for my liking
-
GT85
- Posts: 365
- Joined: 26 Nov 2013, 20:02
- Gender: Male
- Location: ASDO
Rico Pullinger
What happened to the fortnightly Saturday parcel delivery review we were meant to have ?
I'm sure the powers that be are thinking it's wonderful but that's not my experience of it so far, I'm not expecting it to end after 6 weeks either.
I'm sure the powers that be are thinking it's wonderful but that's not my experience of it so far, I'm not expecting it to end after 6 weeks either.
We're all here because we're not all there
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Rico Pullinger
god knows ? and to be honest its been a complete farce and should have never have been allowed to stay in after week 1 never mind anything else , and for us to have to work this way on top of this coronavirus is a f***ing disgrace and then they say it was all about dropping and helping us with the workload , bullshitGT85 wrote:What happened to the fortnightly Saturday parcel delivery review we were meant to have ?
I'm sure the powers that be are thinking it's wonderful but that's not my experience of it so far, I'm not expecting it to end after 6 weeks either.
-
HA1
- Posts: 75
- Joined: 28 Mar 2020, 16:15
- Gender: Male
Rico Pullinger
Mon-Fri was in Royal Mails 5 year plan and making the business a parcel business. Within the last 12 weeks they have got them both.
Where is the union.
Where is the union.
-
Jpro747
- Posts: 1342
- Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
- Gender: Male
Rico Pullinger
Yes it is a joke really not just the amount of parcels but the size of them, some very heavy, my tiny vauxhall combi van has been full to the brim most days and that’s on a semi rural! I’m working to time bringing a row of mail back every day. No word from management or union and the whole key workers thing is a load of bull to keep us in work... we’re jusf delivering a load of shite tat that ppl could live without. We’re there to keep the economy afloat it would seem. Social distancing appears to have vanished as well so that puts us at an even higher risk.
-
TheTrolleyMan
- Posts: 776
- Joined: 13 Mar 2017, 15:39
- Gender: Male
Rico Pullinger
I see the d2ds have started creeping up as well ( we now have to do Saturday's within Mon -Fri )
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Rico Pullinger
and I bet the extra work hasn't been built into your indoor or outdoor work plan ?TheTrolleyMan wrote:I see the d2ds have started creeping up as well ( we now have to do Saturday's within Mon -Fri )
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Rico Pullinger
to be honest I can see another deal of the century
, AGAIN .
-
30+YEARMAN
- Posts: 253
- Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 17:46
- Gender: Male
Rico Pullinger
Perhaps we are on the cusp of something really special again !worktotime wrote:to be honest I can see another deal of the century, AGAIN .
-
woofwoof
- Posts: 1516
- Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 16:23
- Gender: Male
- Location: stinky land
Rico Pullinger
Are they building the 5th piller
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Rico Pullinger
30+YEARMAN wrote:Perhaps we are on the cusp of something really special again !worktotime wrote:to be honest I can see another deal of the century, AGAIN .
![]()
-
Woody Guthrie
- Posts: 5166
- Joined: 29 Sep 2018, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Rico Pullinger
Piller la classe ouvrière...woofwoof wrote:Are they building the 5th piller
Very apt.
Even if you meant pillar.
Only dead fish follow the current