Not one for this fancy dress malarky myself but well done mate.
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/briti ... -pandemic/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Give us a Kiss!
-
chickenwittle
- Posts: 2095
- Joined: 15 Nov 2009, 09:43
- Gender: Male
Give us a Kiss!
Each to their own but it’s not for me all this nonsense.
-
deltaforce
- Posts: 778
- Joined: 01 Jan 2009, 15:29
- Gender: Male
Give us a Kiss!
There is a picture of him( although not on this link), posing with a customer handing over mail almost shoulder to shoulder, distancing gone out the window on that one for the sake of 5 mins of fame.
-
Rumple
- Posts: 429
- Joined: 20 Nov 2013, 10:45
- Gender: Male
Give us a Kiss!
I find the job hard enough without doing it in fancy dress.
-
twoloops
- Posts: 2036
- Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sheffield
Give us a Kiss!
I would prefer no contact or interaction with the general public if I could help it, that’s why I hope they keep this leave it on the doorstep way of delivery, I do regularly change my walk around so I do not turn up @ the same time everyday.
-
30+YEARMAN
- Posts: 253
- Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 17:46
- Gender: Male
Give us a Kiss!
I don,t see how some people have the time to dress up as a clown and jump about,when some of us loaded out with more packets than you get at Christmas and two days worth of letters if didn,t go out the day before.
