ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Give us a Kiss!

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
wallop
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 251
Joined: 02 Feb 2011, 07:34
Gender: Male

Give us a Kiss!

Post by wallop »

Not one for this fancy dress malarky myself but well done mate.

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/briti ... -pandemic/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
chickenwittle
Posts: 2095
Joined: 15 Nov 2009, 09:43
Gender: Male

Give us a Kiss!

Post by chickenwittle »

Each to their own but it’s not for me all this nonsense.
deltaforce
Posts: 778
Joined: 01 Jan 2009, 15:29
Gender: Male

Give us a Kiss!

Post by deltaforce »

There is a picture of him( although not on this link), posing with a customer handing over mail almost shoulder to shoulder, distancing gone out the window on that one for the sake of 5 mins of fame.
Rumple
Posts: 429
Joined: 20 Nov 2013, 10:45
Gender: Male

Give us a Kiss!

Post by Rumple »

I find the job hard enough without doing it in fancy dress.
twoloops
Posts: 2036
Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
Gender: Male
Location: Sheffield

Give us a Kiss!

Post by twoloops »

I would prefer no contact or interaction with the general public if I could help it, that’s why I hope they keep this leave it on the doorstep way of delivery, I do regularly change my walk around so I do not turn up @ the same time everyday.
30+YEARMAN
Posts: 253
Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 17:46
Gender: Male

Give us a Kiss!

Post by 30+YEARMAN »

I don,t see how some people have the time to dress up as a clown and jump about,when some of us loaded out with more packets than you get at Christmas and two days worth of letters if didn,t go out the day before. :Boo hoo! :Boo hoo!