ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Cycle to work help

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Barton0502
Posts: 14
Joined: 07 Mar 2019, 15:17
Gender: Male

Cycle to work help

Post by Barton0502 »

Hi I have my LOC certificate, chose my bike etc I want, does anyone know how to actually use it on Evans cycles online? Can’t figure it out
robbertwhitton
Posts: 1132
Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
Gender: Male

Cycle to work help

Post by robbertwhitton »

Not sure about Evans on line,my experience with Halfords was straightforward,took my loc to Halfords store handed it over with I d,and selected bike,I had to come back a few days later when Bike had been assembled and checked,must be similar at Evans? Maybe ring store and they will advise?having the loc is the big bit I think,good luck,
Barton0502
Posts: 14
Joined: 07 Mar 2019, 15:17
Gender: Male

Cycle to work help

Post by Barton0502 »

Yeah I would do but the stores are closed, hence why doing it online. The guy at the store (I nipped today to see if open, but only open for collection) did say they accept and have accepted many c2w from Royal Mail employees so they do take it. Just not sure how to do it online, all phone lines are closed at the moment. It asks for a pin which I have no clue what this is?
robbertwhitton
Posts: 1132
Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
Gender: Male

Cycle to work help

Post by robbertwhitton »

ok sorry I’m not much help,hopefully someone on here will have some info on it,good luck and happy cycling!
wallop
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 251
Joined: 02 Feb 2011, 07:34
Gender: Male

Cycle to work help

Post by wallop »

I'm not sure if Evans do accept them anymore,They used to accept the cycle plus ones but now it's owned by sports direct i think they might just use their own scheme.
Is it a Halfords LOC now?

Tredz still accepts Halfords ones,https://www.tredz.co.uk/help-advice/cus ... cycle2work
cahill17
Posts: 5
Joined: 06 Nov 2011, 17:31
Gender: Male

Cycle to work help

Post by cahill17 »

You can use leisure lakes bikes as well just give them a ring and reserve a bike to collect.