ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Tracked Items.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
BingBong
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 755
Joined: 12 May 2011, 12:36
Gender: Female
Location: the north

Tracked Items.

Post by BingBong »

.
Last edited by BingBong on 17 Jul 2020, 05:02, edited 1 time in total.
Toon Army!
stodgy88
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 641
Joined: 14 Nov 2008, 20:11
Gender: Male

Tracked Items.

Post by stodgy88 »

not sure I suppose different offices work differently, I have forgot to scan them on a number of occasions,but soon as ive said I definently delivered it ,its forgotten.
chickenwittle
Posts: 2095
Joined: 15 Nov 2009, 09:43
Gender: Male

Tracked Items.

Post by chickenwittle »

BingBong wrote:Hello. Might have forgot to scan a tracked out as ready for delivery today but still delivered as normal. Would this flag up anywhere and what would be the implications of forgetting to scan it out as ready for delivery. To clarify the item was successfully delivered in the end and scanned as delivered but I may have forgot to scan it as ready for delivery earlier in the morning.

Thanks.
It’s not a problem , you scanned it when delivered that’s all that matters . A lot of offices haven’t been scanning as ready for delivery anyway .
deltaforce
Posts: 778
Joined: 01 Jan 2009, 15:29
Gender: Male

Tracked Items.

Post by deltaforce »

It will flag up as a scanning failure but I’ll would think it is the least of their problems at the moment.
tim1699
Posts: 26
Joined: 23 Feb 2007, 10:57

Tracked Items.

Post by tim1699 »

we just get asked the next day if we delivered it, we say yes and it is marked as delivered and that is the matter closed :Very Happy