ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Changes
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Changes
Best read the thread belowGunner70 wrote:Have I missed something , posties on here still talking about all the changes are going ahead , we’ve been told today is all on hold as Cwu are in dispute with Royal Mail , so what’s going on ?
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
Changes
The changes have been announced to the public so even though most DOMs are ****** off about the lack of notice & have said the changes are unworkable I doubt they have been put on hold. With any luck it will be a complete disaster & result in Rico getting the heave-ho.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
-
LaggyBand
- Posts: 1065
- Joined: 29 Jun 2015, 14:07
- Gender: Male
Changes
Yes mate there’s just a bit of war coming upGunner70 wrote:Have I missed something , posties on here still talking about all the changes are going ahead , we’ve been told today is all on hold as Cwu are in dispute with Royal Mail , so what’s going on ?
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12194
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Changes
Wouldn't surprise me if DOMs, MCMs, MC Shift Managers and MC Mech Managers probably first heard about it from reading about it in the newsCelgar wrote:The changes have been announced to the public so even though most DOMs are ****** off about the lack of notice & have said the changes are unworkable I doubt they have been put on hold. With any luck it will be a complete disaster & result in Rico getting the heave-ho.
-
LaggyBand
- Posts: 1065
- Joined: 29 Jun 2015, 14:07
- Gender: Male
Changes
Thing is though peer pressure is a mofo and there’ll be a scramble to not be that one DOM on the conference call that didn’t complete the mission.Celgar wrote:The changes have been announced to the public so even though most DOMs are ****** off about the lack of notice & have said the changes are unworkable I doubt they have been put on hold. With any luck it will be a complete disaster & result in Rico getting the heave-ho.
-
rambo1
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 20:00
- Gender: Male
Changes
If I were a Dom I'd be the one speaking up and saying it's un workable. I'd probably be a postie again quick sharp, but with a clear conscienceLaggyBand wrote:Thing is though peer pressure is a mofo and there’ll be a scramble to not be that one DOM on the conference call that didn’t complete the mission.Celgar wrote:The changes have been announced to the public so even though most DOMs are ****** off about the lack of notice & have said the changes are unworkable I doubt they have been put on hold. With any luck it will be a complete disaster & result in Rico getting the heave-ho.
-
LaggyBand
- Posts: 1065
- Joined: 29 Jun 2015, 14:07
- Gender: Male
Changes
But dat money tho...rambo1 wrote:If I were a Dom I'd be the one speaking up and saying it's un workable. I'd probably be a postie again quick sharp, but with a clear conscienceLaggyBand wrote:Thing is though peer pressure is a mofo and there’ll be a scramble to not be that one DOM on the conference call that didn’t complete the mission.Celgar wrote:The changes have been announced to the public so even though most DOMs are ****** off about the lack of notice & have said the changes are unworkable I doubt they have been put on hold. With any luck it will be a complete disaster & result in Rico getting the heave-ho.
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
Changes
It did go to the media first but this is standard practice with RM.SpacePhoenix wrote:Wouldn't surprise me if DOMs, MCMs, MC Shift Managers and MC Mech Managers probably first heard about it from reading about it in the newsCelgar wrote:The changes have been announced to the public so even though most DOMs are ****** off about the lack of notice & have said the changes are unworkable I doubt they have been put on hold. With any luck it will be a complete disaster & result in Rico getting the heave-ho.
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
-
A2B
- Posts: 2029
- Joined: 25 Feb 2009, 19:34
- Gender: Male
Changes
He may well have his leave cancelleddeltaforce wrote:In a large or medium size office with complex duty structures it ain’t going to happen overnight. Our Dom is about to go on leave and he has only received notice just a few days ago