ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Lost PDA
-
p5aul789
- Posts: 59
- Joined: 18 Sep 2012, 10:03
- Gender: Male
Lost PDA
Has anyone ever lost a PDA. I lost mine yesterday and it isn't the first time. I've done it before.
I suffer from depression and tend to be a bit woolly headed sometimes.
I know the vicinity where it was last used. Went and scoured the area this morning but no trace.
I have been threatened before with having to pay for a lost one, in the region of £800.
I have a PDA shoulder holster, but don't like using it as i find it cumbersome.
I'll have to find a way to tie it to my wrist.
I suffer from depression and tend to be a bit woolly headed sometimes.
I know the vicinity where it was last used. Went and scoured the area this morning but no trace.
I have been threatened before with having to pay for a lost one, in the region of £800.
I have a PDA shoulder holster, but don't like using it as i find it cumbersome.
I'll have to find a way to tie it to my wrist.
Last edited by p5aul789 on 04 Apr 2020, 10:59, edited 1 time in total.
-
PostmanBitesDog
- Posts: 1428
- Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 15:46
- Gender: Male
Lost PDA
Plenty of posties have done it. I almost lost mine when I left it on a bin next to the customer's door. I thought I slipped it back into my holster and grabbed my bundle ready to march on. Just as I got to the end of the customer's driveway before turning back on to the pavement, I thought to myself, "That's funny, my holster is lighter than normal."scoobydo79 wrote:How do You loose [sic] a PDA? Your [sic] scanning something every few minutes.
Sure enough my holster was empty, and a quick glance back up the customer's driveway revealed my missing PDA - still on the green bin where I left it after slipping a P739 card through the customer's mail slot.
I believe they're worth around £800 - £1,000.
-
grchpo
- Posts: 488
- Joined: 16 Mar 2019, 13:59
- Gender: Male
Lost PDA
I lost mine when I left on the bonnet after writing a card, went down the road, round corner & suddenly where's my pda, realised what I done, did quick u turn & there it was in the middle of the road, it's a horrible feeling to lose it & then total relief. Hope u find it.