ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Leaflets

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Ringer21
Posts: 127
Joined: 13 Jul 2016, 15:04
Gender: Male

Leaflets

Post by Ringer21 »

Can somebody confirm what the £20 payment we get every week is for is it for leaflets or not.
Cheers
terry2972
Posts: 482
Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 15:26
Gender: Male

Leaflets

Post by terry2972 »

It’s not for dtd it’s a delivery supplement
I_Take_My_Breaks
Posts: 55
Joined: 07 Feb 2014, 09:13
Gender: Male

Leaflets

Post by I_Take_My_Breaks »

It is a delivery office supplement. Nothing to do with D2D's
Acca Dacca
Posts: 3221
Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 17:13
Gender: Male

Leaflets

Post by Acca Dacca »

Given you get it whether you have 5 D2D's or 0 D2D's I dont know how it can be argued its for them
If you tolerate this, then your paid break will be next
Ringer21
Posts: 127
Joined: 13 Jul 2016, 15:04
Gender: Male

Leaflets

Post by Ringer21 »

Is there anywhere I can see what this payment is actually for I know it's not a leaflet payment but the lads in the office are convinced it is
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72738
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Leaflets

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

this may or may not be the 10th debunk I have made of that particlar claim.

The 2010 agreement says:
To coincide with the introduction of the national agreement unit payments will cease and the 3 items per week cap will be removed. D2D Monies will be turned into a delivery supplement paid 52 weeks a year for all delivery employees (OPG and ORR) pro rata for part time employees.
Its badly worded but in essence the D2D budget went to pay for the new supplement. But as its paid 52 weeks a year, it's not for delivering leaflets. if it was managers would get us in prepping them when we are on leave, wouldn't they?
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
deristrong
Posts: 195
Joined: 15 Nov 2013, 09:28
Gender: Male

Leaflets

Post by deristrong »

Some years ago we got varying amounts depending on how many D2D's you got. This was scrapped and simplified by giving us all the same. So, it's sort of d2d related and sort of not!
Dindin
Posts: 491
Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
Gender: Male

Leaflets

Post by Dindin »

deristrong wrote:Some years ago we got varying amounts depending on how many D2D's you got. This was scrapped and simplified by giving us all the same. So, it's sort of d2d related and sort of not!
I've always had the same. Who told you that?
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72738
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Leaflets

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Dindin wrote:
deristrong wrote:Some years ago we got varying amounts depending on how many D2D's you got. This was scrapped and simplified by giving us all the same. So, it's sort of d2d related and sort of not!
I've always had the same. Who told you that?
It's true.

Before 2010 we got 1p 1,5p 2p or 3p for each D2D we delivered - the amount was dependent on size weight and whether you had to fold it or not.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Dindin
Posts: 491
Joined: 29 Jul 2019, 17:19
Gender: Male

Leaflets

Post by Dindin »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
Dindin wrote:
deristrong wrote:Some years ago we got varying amounts depending on how many D2D's you got. This was scrapped and simplified by giving us all the same. So, it's sort of d2d related and sort of not!
I've always had the same. Who told you that?
It's true.

Before 2010 we got 1p 1,5p 2p or 3p for each D2D we delivered - the amount was dependent on size weight and whether you had to fold it or not.
Yes I know that I thought the op meant he got random amounts after 2010
Ringer21
Posts: 127
Joined: 13 Jul 2016, 15:04
Gender: Male

Leaflets

Post by Ringer21 »

Thanks for all the info
ted_e_bear
Posts: 4110
Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
Gender: Male

Leaflets

Post by ted_e_bear »

To officially mark the 10th anniversary of the delivery supplement can everybody please accept that it isn't a payment for doing d2ds !
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32801
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Leaflets

Post by POSTMAN »

ted_e_bear wrote:To officially mark the 10th anniversary of the delivery supplement can everybody please accept that it isn't a payment for doing d2ds !
No! It keeps the forum going and Teeb's in a job, I would have to cut his hrs down otherwise.
I still miss the good old days when we used to have tons of 'My manager/rep/colleague told me that I have to do my D2D's in my own time.' threads, at least this give us something D2D relate on the site.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
ted_e_bear
Posts: 4110
Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
Gender: Male

Leaflets

Post by ted_e_bear »

POSTMAN wrote:
ted_e_bear wrote:To officially mark the 10th anniversary of the delivery supplement can everybody please accept that it isn't a payment for doing d2ds !
No! It keeps the forum going and Teeb's in a job, I would have to cut his hrs down otherwise.
I still miss the good old days when we used to have tons of 'My manager/rep/colleague told me that I have to do my D2D's in my own time.' threads, at least this give us something D2D relate on the site.
Ah sorry,I know,I jumped the gun a bit there,to be fair I love a bit of nostalgia myself and it's no secret I'm missing the past, anyway must dash need to get next week's d2ds in the car so the kids can get them folded over the weekend :Very Happy :Very Happy
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32801
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Leaflets

Post by POSTMAN »

ted_e_bear wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:
ted_e_bear wrote:To officially mark the 10th anniversary of the delivery supplement can everybody please accept that it isn't a payment for doing d2ds !
No! It keeps the forum going and Teeb's in a job, I would have to cut his hrs down otherwise.
I still miss the good old days when we used to have tons of 'My manager/rep/colleague told me that I have to do my D2D's in my own time.' threads, at least this give us something D2D relate on the site.
Ah sorry,I know,I jumped the gun a bit there,to be fair I love a bit of nostalgia myself and it's no secret I'm missing the past, anyway must dash need to get next week's d2ds in the car so the kids can get them folded over the weekend :Very Happy :Very Happy
Mine always wanted a cut. :nervous :oops:
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.